Quantcast

Being that I'm a selfish p***k

Knuckleslammer

took the red pill
I'm wondering what wonderful material item I'm going to purchase myself for Chrismas. Time is coming I need something new and I'm feeling like a consumer and I must consume. I have money to spend and what better way than to use Chrismas to justify what a selfish one sided German two faced selfish p***k that I am. What do you think?

robdamanii

OMG! <3 Tom Brady!
May 2, 2005
Out of my mind, back in a moment.
I'm wondering what wonderful material item I'm going to purchase myself for Chrismas. Time is coming I need something new and I'm feeling like a consumer and I must consume. I have money to spend and what better way than to use Chrismas to justify what a selfish one sided German two faced selfish p***k that I am. What do you think?
A .357 and a single bullet?

Knuckleslammer

took the red pill
For someone so enlightened, I'm surprised you go in for the materialistic crap. :think:

Well, I'm all things in one. I was more materialistic at one point. What's left? Homes, boats, cars, guitars, snowmobiles. I got rid of all that crap, less the home. Building a new one though. I don't feel bad any longer about buying stuff.

See I am no longer defined by my stuff. I'm defined by me and the energy I project outward. You feel me bro? I got rid of most my crap as I learned the internal hole is not filled with external bull****.

But once in a while I like to splurge and be a consumer. Enlightenment is a relative term. I think it's bulls*** for the most part and just being able to be at peace with who you are and not make excuses for what your true inner self desires. I don't do that anymore. God expresses himself through me and when I'm supressing the emotions of my soul, I'm in essence supressing Gods will to experience him/herself through me.

Now although I might appear to be a selfish ass****, I give you my last piece of bread. My brother.

robdamanii

OMG! <3 Tom Brady!
May 2, 2005
Out of my mind, back in a moment.
Well, I'm all things in one. I was more materialistic at one point. What's left? Homes, boats, cars, guitars, snowmobiles. I got rid of all that crap, less the home. Building a new one though. I don't feel bad any longer about buying stuff.

See I am no longer defined by my stuff. I'm defined by me and the energy I project outward. You feel me bro? I got rid of most my crap as I learned the internal hole is not filled with external bull****.

But once in a while I like to splurge and be a consumer. Enlightenment is a relative term. I think it's bulls*** for the most part and just being able to be at peace with who you are and not make excuses for what your true inner self desires. I don't do that anymore. God expresses himself through me and when I'm supressing the emotions of my soul, I'm in essence supressing Gods will to experience him/herself through me.

Now although I might appear to be a selfish ass****, I give you my last piece of bread. My brother.
God eh? Did you know...

X3pilot

Texans fan - LOL
Aug 13, 2007
SoMD

View attachment 93140