Quantcast

Churn and Burn 24 - Ashford, CT

Goddy43

Monkey
Apr 21, 2005
I Are Baboon said:
Four Monkeys and a Baboon is registered!

:dancing:

Yeah, I realize it's a FOUR man race, but we are still 4MAAB dammit! :mad:

BTW, you guys each owe me another $8 because there was a $33 processing fee. :rolleyes: What is this, Ticketmaster?

You guys should each get an e-mail confirmation from active.com.

is there any benefit to registering via active.com vs. the mail in form?

McGRP01

beer and bikes
Feb 6, 2003
Portland, OR
Goddy mailed in our registration today, so it looks like we're good to go!! :thumb: Bummer that they "assign" camping locations, hope our teams are somewhat near each other. Oh, and as far as charging stations, our sites will have power at them. :thumb: :thumb:

McGRP01

beer and bikes
Feb 6, 2003
Portland, OR
I Are Baboon said:
'Bout time you slackers got registered. :rolleyes:

:D

I read that the campsites with electical outlets will get assigned first to early registrants. I hope that's us!
Steve (Goddy) emailed churn & burn/genesis and they said if we registered this week, "you will be guaranteed a spot with power." So you guys should be all set. :)

Wonder if that says anythign about the number of teams that have yet to register?

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
McGRP01 said:
Steve (Goddy) emailed churn & burn/genesis and they said if we registered this week, "you will be guaranteed a spot with power." So you guys should be all set. :)

Wonder if that says anythign about the number of teams that have yet to register?
Well I was checking out the pics from last year and it certainly does not look like a HUGE event like the Adrenalin series.

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
I just printed out my registration forms and they will be in tomorrow's mail. :help: I may die trying, but it will officially be my first solo 24! Smacks on the ass while passing are still encouraged as is towing me around a few laps ;)

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
TreeSaw said:
I just printed out my registration forms and they will be in tomorrow's mail. :help: I may die trying, but it will officially be my first solo 24! Smacks on the ass while passing are still encouraged as is towing me around a few laps ;)
Kick ass. :cool:

Hey, I think TreeSaw just got herself on the podium too. :D

douglas

Chocolate Milk Doug
May 15, 2002
Shut up and Ride
TreeSaw said:

what about smacks from non racers/people standing on the side of the trail??

Goddy43

Monkey
Apr 21, 2005
McGRP01 said:
Bummer that they "assign" camping locations, hope our teams are somewhat near each other.
I just dropped the organizers an email to see if there is any possible way to place two teams next to eachother for camping. - they responded favorably and said they would do their best to camp 4mabb & HOH next to eachother.

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Goddy43 said:
I just dropped the organizers an email to see if there is any possible way to place two teams next to eachother for camping. - they responded favorably and said they would do their best to camp 4mabb & HOH next to eachother.

McGRP01

beer and bikes
Feb 6, 2003
Portland, OR
Goddy43 said:
I just dropped the organizers an email to see if there is any possible way to place two teams next to each other for camping. - they responded favorably and said they would do their best to camp 4mabb & HOH next to each other.
Sweet! I'll have to dust off the super-soaker for late night shenanigans! :sneaky:

ktmsx

Monkey
Nov 28, 2005
CT.
dammm that looks like a good time....I was just reading about this race, I am not to far from there so I will be doing some spectating that Sat...I did not know they have such good events around here...good luck to everyone ...

McGRP01

beer and bikes
Feb 6, 2003
Portland, OR
I am not to far from there so I will be doing some spectating that Sat...
Definately swing by :monkey: central. Look for Splats RM banner!! I think we're all going to end up being camped pretty close to each other.

Except maybe for Treesaw.... :(

Edit: This is post 5000!!! :banana: