Quantcast

Famous Simpsons quotes

Zoso

Monkey
Jan 31, 2003
Seattle
Burns: "That's right, keep eating. Little does he know he's getting ever closer to the poison doughnut. There IS a poison doughnut, isn't there Smithers?"

Smithers: "Actually sir, I talked it over with your lawyers, and they feel it would be considered murder."

Burns: "DAMN THEIR OILY HIDES!!"

tonyhawk

bikerag.com whore
Sep 21, 2003
CT
from the beer baron episode

Homer: "To alcohol. The cause of, and solution to, all of life's problems."

Dirt rider

Pro Rider
Nov 18, 2001
redneck wasteland
Marge Have you noticed something diffrent about bart latley?

Homer New glasses?

Marge No..he seems upset about something.

Homer He probly just misses his old glasses

Marge I wanna ask him whats troubling him but Im afraid I might smother him.

Homer Yeah.. and then you would get the chair.

Marge I did'nt mean it like that!

Homer Admit it marge you did....

DRB

unemployed bum
Oct 24, 2002
Watchin' you. Writing it all down.
Bart Simpson has he pulls on a raw chicken like a pair of pants.

"Look I'm Baron Von Chickenpants."

I fell off the couch, hitting my head on the coffee table, that has left me with a decent sized gash over my eye and nicely forming black eye.

J

JRB

Originally posted by dh girlie
When Ned starts dating the Hollywood starlet Sara Sloane...she kisses him and he says...

Whoa...I'll be tasting you on my mustache for a week!

HAHAHAHA!
bottom dweller:p

Wingnut

Turbo Monkey
Nov 12, 2003
Sorry, I'm Canadian ..sorry...
Homer to Pilot: I can;t be a missionary, I don't even beleive in Jeebus!
============================

Doctor to Homer: We can remove the crayon, but it will either kill you, or increase your brain capacity.

Homer replies: Increase me killing capacity eh? Let's do it!

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)
This isn't famous yet, but I heard it on the promo for Sundays episode on my way to work...the bay area peeps'll be able to relate!

The Simpson's are convicted of treason and are sent to Alcatraz and escape...

Lisa: Swim towards San Francisco!

Homer: What...do you think I'm made of money?? Swim toward Oakland!

HAHHAHAHAAAAAA!!!

T-Dog

Monkey
Feb 18, 2004
different shack, same shotgun
My favorite Moe reply to Bart on the phone:

"First, I'll gouge out your eyes, and shove 'em down your pants so you can watch while I kick your butt; then I'll yank out your tongue, and use it to paint my boat!"

chicodude

The Spooninator
Mar 28, 2004
Paradise
mmmmmmmmmm Forbiden donut

i'm bart simpson, who the hell are you?

Flanders: say hello to my cousin, senor flanders

senor: happy din dong dias
________
Volcano classic

Last edited:

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
Mr Burns: "Smithers, I have a rocket in my pocket."

Smithers: "Mmm, you don't have to tell me, Sir."

jbrunton

Chimp
Oct 26, 2001
America's wang
Westy said:
Zit faced kid with changing voice working at movie refreshment stand: I am sorry but we are not supposed to put butter on the Milk Duds.
Homer: Your not supposed to go to the bathroom without washing your hands either. Zit kid: Touche.

say 10

Chimp
Jul 30, 2004
NH
Anything by Ralph

And

Millhouse showing Bart the stash of illegal fireworks in a cave
-Bart- "How do you know this was here"
-Millhouse- "This is where I come to cry"

Yes, I'm a sick bastid

Joe Pozer

Mullet Head
Aug 22, 2001
Redwood City
From episode in which the Simpsons are arrested for being un-patriotic according to the "Government knows best act" and escape from Alcatraz

(as the Simpsons escape from alcatraz)
Lisa: Swim to San Fransico!
Homer: I'm not made of money!,we'll swim to Oakland!

(Being rescued by French Freighter ship)
Frenchman: We hate America too! Come to France. And we will mock the country that saved us twice from the Germans!

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)
Joe Pozer said:
From episode in which the Simpsons are arrested for being un-patriotic according to the "Government knows best act" and escape from Alcatraz

(as the Simpsons escape from alcatraz)
Lisa: Swim to San Fransico!
Homer: I'm not made of money!,we'll swim to Oakland!

(Being rescued by French Freighter ship)
Frenchman: We hate America too! Come to France. And we will mock the country that saved us twice from the Germans!
Yaaaawwwwnnn...that was SO last May!

dh girlie said:
This isn't famous yet, but I heard it on the promo for Sundays episode on my way to work...the bay area peeps'll be able to relate!

The Simpson's are convicted of treason and are sent to Alcatraz and escape...

Lisa: Swim towards San Francisco!

Homer: What...do you think I'm made of money?? Swim toward Oakland!

HAHHAHAHAAAAAA!!!

J

JRB

dh girlie said:
Yaaaawwwwnnn...that was SO last May!
It's about freakin time. We need some help here. I am not sure even the simpson's quotes are gonna help this time. :dead:

Joe Pozer

Mullet Head
Aug 22, 2001
Redwood City
Hi I'm Troy McClure you may remember me from other drivers ed films as "Alices adventures through the wind shield glass" and "The decapitation of Larry leadfoot"

Hi, I'm Troy McClure. You may remember me from such self-help videos as "Smoke your self thin" or "Get confidence stupid"

Hi, I'm Troy McClure. You may remember me from such nature films as ''Earwigs: Eww'' and ''Man vs. Nature: The Road to Victory.''

Hi, I'm Troy McClure. You may remember me from such educational films as "Two Minus Three Equals Negative Fun" and "Firecrackers: The Silent Killer".

Geoff G.

Monkey
Sep 6, 2004
scituate mass
from last night.

homer(to burns): oh, so what are you going to do now, send out the dogs, or the bees, or the dogs that have bees in their mouths so when the bark they shoot bees at you

urbaindk

The Real Dr. Science
Jul 12, 2004
Sleepy Hollar
I searched rm for 'bovine' and didn't turn anything up, so I'm guessing this hasn't been posted...

Ralph: "When I grow up I want to go to Bovine university."
From same episode, not sure who said it, maybe one of the twins: "Lisa's a grade-A moron."

Having grown up in Knoxville TN another favorite is Nelson saying "Look on the bright side, at least you knocked over the Sunsphere."

and my favorite of all time is just Nelson saying "Ha Ha"

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)
Joe Pozer said:
Good job on getting the quote wrong and not mentioning the funniest part of the scene, the French captain.

Well yeah I got it wrong cuz AS MY POST SAID....I just heard an ad for it on the radio in my car...and they didn't mention the french guy...don't think you're impressing people with your accurate quotes when all you do is google search...

J

JRB

dh girlie said:
Well yeah I got it wrong cuz AS MY POST SAID....I just heard an ad for it on the radio in my car...and they didn't mention the french guy...don't think you're impressing people with your accurate quotes when all you do is google search...
Makes you mad that the lazy puerto rican is more ambitious than you at playing on the interweb, huh? :think:

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)
loco said:
Makes you mad that the lazy puerto rican is more ambitious than you at playing on the interweb, huh? :think:
No...I was simply pointing out that I heard the blurb on the radio in passing and tried to cite it from memory (and wasn't that far off) and he feels that he is sooooo much better at quoting the Simpsons cuz he sees the episode and takes notes, then checks them against a google search the next day...just so he can try once again to think he's sooooo much better! :D

J

JRB

dh girlie said:
No...I was simply pointing out that I heard the blurb on the radio in passing and tried to cite it from memory (and wasn't that far off) and he feels that he is sooooo much better at quoting the Simpsons cuz he sees the episode and takes notes, then checks them against a google search the next day...just so he can try once again to think he's sooooo much better! :D
Well - there's one failed attempt at trying to irritate you today. :(

J

JRB

dh girlie said:
Nah...if I need to placate him by letting him quote the Simpsons better than so be it! :D Not the first time I've had to placate him!
Poor Carlos