Quantcast

Guerrilla Gravity, badass frame manufacturer in Colorado

ianjenn

Turbo Monkey
Sep 12, 2006
SLO
Denver has better riding weather than the Bay area right now :(
Dude it's borderline illegal to ride in The Bay anymore. Sounds like Marin is gonna be speed trapping most trails now? Jesus I need to get a county job and cheer for those with high speeds. Just ticket 1 a week so its not suspect....

djjohnr

Turbo Monkey
Apr 21, 2002
Northern California
Dude it's borderline illegal to ride in The Bay anymore. Sounds like Marin is gonna be speed trapping most trails now? Jesus I need to get a county job and cheer for those with high speeds. Just ticket 1 a week so its not suspect....
They only have two LIDAR devices, so it's not like they're going to be trapping multiple trails yet. The reality is almost everything worth riding in Marin is "off the radar". Longer term it could grow as a program; it would be really expensive for the county but I wouldn't put it past them.

slimshady

¡Mira, una ardilla!
With a flat repair kit and water bottle on the frame, you don't need a giant sweaty-back pack. I got made fun of at first...two of those folks include Will and @Lazoup, but they're both using fanny packs now as well :)
... in related news, GG is developing the the BackPack Killer Fanny Pack, or BPKFP for shorts.

More on this after this commercial break.

Last edited:

CheetaMike

Monkey
Jul 17, 2016
Whonnock BC Canada
With a flat repair kit and water bottle on the frame, you don't need a giant sweaty-back pack. I got made fun of at first...two of those folks include Will and @Lazoup, but they're both using fanny packs now as well :)

you guys got it going on with the water bottle and the NUTS , soon other will wake up and start following suit .

FANNY PACKS FTW!!! WATER BOTTLES FTW!!!:)

Lazoup

Chimp
Mar 24, 2015
Denver, CO
I mostly made fun of you two when, during an "Epic Alpine Backcountry" Ride, you were comparing the size of your fannies and trying each other's.
But yes, I ride with one most of the times now... Still haven't forgiven myself.