Quantcast

***Hey, look! It's a Monday GMT***

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
V0-V9 Is the highest I saw. I have seen a 5.14+ on the tall walls too.
our route setters will set problems up to v13, but only a few. there are some really hardcore dudes that climb/train at our gym. one guy climbs with a weighted vest. i think the hardest top rope or lead route i've seen is 5.13.

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
Waiting to see how the conservative side of the country wrap their collective heads around Las Vegas, now that it's their people who were large scale wiped out by a shooter.
I have a some very liberal friends into that shit music, one trans friend, several black democrat friends...its easy to judge those crowds as all being redneck cracker trump supporters but thats not the case.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
I have a some very liberal friends into that shit music, one trans friend, several black democrat friends...its easy to judge those crowds as all being redneck cracker trump supporters but thats not the case.
Wifey listens to it as well, but the skew is very clear and very real.

TN

Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
Wifey listens to it as well, but the skew is very clear and very real.
agree & i dont understand how some of friends can partake in such rotten 'culture'.
especailly since they are being lumped in with the folks you are speaking out against.

stoney

Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
agree & i dont understand how some of friends can partake in such rotten 'culture'.
especailly since they are being lumped in with the folks you are speaking out against.
Here I am listening to very liberal punk rock and Wifey is listening to the country channel, all while hating on Cheeto Jesus. It breaks my brain. But she likes pretty voices, so...

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
So a guy I know has this situation at work. There has been an item on the IT "to do" list for a year to get all the server things managed automagically. The guy who was supposed to do it made it out to be months of work he would get to if he weren't so busy with more pressing things. Well it finally became a hindrance to DevOps progression, so the team said they would just do it themselves. In 2 days they had finished and ready for demo next week. Lot of test framework to do still, but it works as is. People are starting to be called out on their sh!t on a more regular basis.

:popcorn:

roflbox

roflborx
Jan 23, 2017
Raleigh, NC
So a guy I know has this situation at work. There has been an item on the IT "to do" list for a year to get all the server things managed automagically. The guy who was supposed to do it made it out to be months of work he would get to if he weren't so busy with more pressing things. Well it finally became a hindrance to DevOps progression, so the team said they would just do it themselves. In 2 days they had finished and ready for demo next week. Lot of test framework to do still, but it works as is. People are starting to be called out on their sh!t on a more regular basis.

:popcorn:
ansible?

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Puppet for Winders. "They" have a mixed environment of RHEL7 and Winders. The RHEL stuff has been build by Jenkins, managed with Puppet, validated with Serverspec for a while now. The Windows server side has been hand built wild west style since the 80's.

<edit> Ironic since Puppet is literally 3 blocks away.

TN

Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
google "kenny chesney pittsburgh".
lol wtf.
from the washington post...sounds like a recipe for a bad time already. :rofl:
"The army of tank tops and flip-flops arrived by bus, boat and truck. Their battle cry was the crunch of an empty beer can, the belch of a full belly. Some had tickets to the main event. Most were just there for the party."

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
lol wtf.
from the washington post...sounds like a recipe for a bad time already. :rofl:
"The army of tank tops and flip-flops arrived by bus, boat and truck. Their battle cry was the crunch of an empty beer can, the belch of a full belly. Some had tickets to the main event. Most were just there for the party."
basically all the white trash from pennsyltucky heads into pittsburgh to embarass themselves. i wish i could find the video, but the last time there was a clip of a guy so completely drunk he could barely stagger, then tumbled foreward and just headbutted himself into the ground.

stoney

Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
every dipshit who likes punk rock and johnny cash.
Uh... that's a subset for sure. You're thinking about the rockabilly folk. Have you listened to modern country? It's simple sing along, one-line catch phrase twangy crap. At least from the guys.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Hello all. I am reading ultrasounds today. This is relevant because the 3 people reading CT and MR today are drowning somewhat under their huge worklist (from cases scanned over the weekend but not read since no one from my group was on call). This latter fact in turn is also relevant because the old co-worker who should go ahead and retire already is one of those 3, and the call for help has already come out.

Pro tip: I am unlikely to go above and beyond my assigned duties if the person crying wolf generally acts like a shithead in the professional sense, especially when said shitty behavior on her part is typically dumping work on me when we're on together.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Hello all. I am reading ultrasounds today. This is relevant because the 3 people reading CT and MR today are drowning somewhat under their huge worklist (from cases scanned over the weekend but not read since no one from my group was on call). This latter fact in turn is also relevant because the old co-worker who should go ahead and retire already is one of those 3, and the call for help has already come out.

Pro tip: I am unlikely to go above and beyond my assigned duties if the person crying wolf generally acts like a shithead in the professional sense, especially when said shitty behavior on her part is typically dumping work on me when we're on together.

I am sure the patients will appreciate your plight and will happily wait knowing that their health care dollar is a bargain.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
I thought that is what country has always been? :confused:
i like this guy...

this guy is great live.....plays dive bars....

i saw nikki lane open for spiritualized....

whiskey & co. are awesome...

all my hippie friends from high school listen to old country or bluegrass along with their shitty sounding dead bootlegs...

stoney

Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
i like this guy...

all my hippie friends from high school listen to old country or bluegrass along with their shitty sounding dead bootlegs...
That is not the country that is played on the radio. We're talking about different tribes here brother.

TN

Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
i like this guy...

Love Sturgill & yes, guilty of the last statement lol