Quantcast

Islamic Web site Video shows beheading of man identified as American

Shortbus

Turbo Monkey
Feb 27, 2002
Stuck in the 80s
Originally posted by llkoolkeg
Sadly, a bound, defeseless and very much alert victim was shoved over and pressed into the floor face down by one attacker while another proceeded to saw off his head from behind. The bucking, screaming and inefficient choice of decapitation tool(a big knife) caused the sickening scene to last about a minute according to elapse of time as indicated on the video's counter.

Anyone capable of participating in such a horrifying murder is as socially and emotionally lifeless as the corpse that resulted from the vile and evil deed. :dead: :angry: :angry: :angry:
Thanks for clarifying Chris. What you described is what I had thought....

I've been sick to my stomach all morning because of this... Really makes me SICK. There is nothing vengefull that could be done back to those people that would make this right. It's just horriible. This is a man who went to Iraq to help rebuild that country, that was just freed from a tyrant dictator murderer. That's what they did to him.... makes me SICK.

LordOpie

MOTHER HEN
Oct 17, 2002
Denver
Originally posted by Silver
Upset and emotional people who aren't crazy don't advocate dropping nuclear bombs to kill five people.

Unless they are stupid (don't realize what a nuclear weapon does) or psychotic (don't care.)
well, if dropping a nuke is psychotic, then I don't wanna be normal! :devil:

Shortbus

Turbo Monkey
Feb 27, 2002
Stuck in the 80s
Upset and emotional people who aren't crazy don't advocate dropping nuclear bombs to kill five people.

Unless they are stupid (don't realize what a nuclear weapon does) or psychotic (don't care.)
nobody's advocating anything. And i'm sure someone saying nuke em on a mtnbike message board cause they just saw an american being put to death for nothing will not influence a whole country to launch off its nukes... We're just pissed.

Silver

find me a tampon
Jul 20, 2002
Orange County, CA
Originally posted by Shortbus
nobody's advocating anything. And i'm sure someone saying nuke em on a mtnbike message board cause they just saw an american being put to death for nothing will not influence a whole country to launch off its nukes... We're just pissed.
Someone saying "we definately need to nuke them" and no one saying anything bothers me more.

Apr 29, 2004
culpeper VA
Actually, I would like to pull out the children, cause they don't know any better. But like it was just said, we americans are sheltered from the media. If we get this pissed by what we see, after its been screened, imagine what we're missing. Hell yeah, I'm sick of the sensless killing. "gosh that guy doesn't believe in my god so I'm gunna kill his kids, and wife, and then cut off his head". The whole mentality is screwed up, they aren't even human. So we obviously can't beat them, cause we sure have been trying for years. So I say join them. Its theyre belief that people of different beliefs deserve to die. So if we kill all of em that just means we get to go to heaven. And yeah I'm pissed, but if you can't catch sarcasm as its being spread, maybe you shouldn't be in a political forum, try church they like your kind there.

Shortbus

Turbo Monkey
Feb 27, 2002
Stuck in the 80s
Originally posted by squirrelonabike
Actually, I would like to pull out the children, cause they don't know any better. But like it was just said, we americans are sheltered from the media. If we get this pissed by what we see, after its been screened, imagine what we're missing. Hell yeah, I'm sick of the sensless killing. "gosh that guy doesn't believe in my god so I'm gunna kill his kids, and wife, and then cut off his head". The whole mentality is screwed up, they aren't even human. So we obviously can't beat them, cause we sure have been trying for years. So I say join them. Its theyre belief that people of different beliefs deserve to die. So if we kill all of em that just means we get to go to heaven. And yeah I'm pissed, but if you can't catch sarcasm as its being spread, maybe you shouldn't be in a political forum, try church they like your kind there.
The inherent problem is that in some of the middle eastern countries, these savages are a minority. Yet they can get so much sh!t stired up.
The scary thing is that these minorities are getting more and more followers by the day. IS america to blame? I don't think so. These people are out for blood. If not american they'd find someone else/something else to be pissed about and kill.

And they are promised 72 virgins to serve them in heaven I believe when they die killing a 'non-believer'

Remember the butcherings in Africa? this (iraq etc) is honestly very modest compared to what happened there. Was america to blame? not really, the same kind of savages were just out for blood. They were amputating decapitating their owns frigging villages for crying out loud. America just happens to try and step in every once in a while and help out. And america gets a lot of sh!t about it... Even and especially lately from its own people. I don't understand that either...

$tinkle

Expert on blowing
Feb 12, 2003
i say there's a few more than five (who was holding the camera?). But seriously, i defend the actions of nagasaki & hiroshima based upon the forecast of fewer lives lost for an all out war.
this is different on many levels, but is it different enough to not consider it?
i'm fully aware of what a nuke does, just check out this photo essay of the cherynobyl region, which is fairly representative of massive fallout. What i'm struggling with is your 2nd part: caring. Not to troll, but what's there to care about?

LordOpie

MOTHER HEN
Oct 17, 2002
Denver
Oh yeah by the way lord opie I'm a dude, women don't like nukes, thats why they can't be president. (once again, sarcasm)
hmm, you post like a woman

:D

Apr 29, 2004
culpeper VA
Ladies and Gentleman, after a vote of 50 I's for and 50 I's against, its ruled that the I's have it. So I called ol W. and he said well if ride monkey wants it, let em have it. NUKE EM!

Silver

find me a tampon
Jul 20, 2002
Orange County, CA
Exhibit A, Opie:

"they aren't even human."

So squirrelonabike, should we rape them all first, or just be nice and launch the missile?

Maybe next we could take all the Muslims in this country and put them into camps...since that would be expensive, we could have factories at the camps, and make them work to pay off their room and board...take the children (under 5, young enough so that they are pliable) and educate them and turn them into good Christians.

How does that sound? I'd hate to waste taxpayer money on the eradication...

$tinkle

Expert on blowing
Feb 12, 2003
Oh yeah by the way lord opie I'm a dude, women don't like nukes, thats why they can't be president. (once again, sarcasm)
looks like it's time for an unambiguous avi!

Silver

find me a tampon
Jul 20, 2002
Orange County, CA
Originally posted by $tinkle
i say there's a few more than five (who was holding the camera?). But seriously, i defend the actions of nagasaki & hiroshima based upon the forecast of fewer lives lost for an all out war.
this is different on many levels, but is it different enough to not consider it?i'm fully aware of what a nuke does, just check out this photo essay of the cherynobyl region, which is fairly representative of massive fallout. What i'm struggling with is your 2nd part: caring. Not to troll, but what's there to care about?
Hmm...how many Americans have died as a result of terrorist attacks?

How many were predicted to die in an assault on the Japanese home islands?

The difference is scale. Which is also the difference between a bullet and a nuclear weapon.

$tinkle

Expert on blowing
Feb 12, 2003
Someone saying "we definately need to nuke them" and no one saying anything bothers me more.
kinda like: "kills all the dirty jews!", but no islamic group decrying this screed.

i know what you mean

Silver

find me a tampon
Jul 20, 2002
Orange County, CA
kinda like: "kills all the dirty jews!", but no islamic group decrying this screed.

i know what you mean
Fair enough. If you don't mind having the same level of morality as people who advocate genocide, who am I to argue.

LordOpie

MOTHER HEN
Oct 17, 2002
Denver
kinda like: "kills all the dirty jews!"
must be why they want us to take a "shower" first :( :dead:

I do wish muslims would speak up against violence, but I'm sure there are enough of 'em who disagree and remain silent for one reason or another.

Apr 29, 2004
culpeper VA
Hey I can't help it, I'm just repeating what the grand Dragon, told us at our last meeting (more sarcasm)
So you'd rather spend our tax money, sending our expendable youth to Iraq, to pick and choose wich ones we eradicate. There job must be really easy. "so private, your gunna go into this town, they all have guns, and they all hate you, but you can only shoot at the ones that wanna hurt you." now hurry up and win the war, cause its an election year!

$tinkle

Expert on blowing
Feb 12, 2003
ok on a lighter note, how can I make that picture show up under my name, that was awesome!
save this to disk, goto usercp, change options, upload avatar

D

Dingus McGee

i'm fully aware of what a nuke does, just check out this photo essay of the cherynobyl region, which is fairly representative of massive fallout. What i'm struggling with is your 2nd part: caring. Not to troll, but what's there to care about?
Hey that was a cool way to spend/waste 20 minutes...thanks!!

here's a better link to the Ninja rider in the wasteland and HER website: http://www.kiddofspeed.com/default.htm

$tinkle

Expert on blowing
Feb 12, 2003
Exhibit 2...

Kill them all...God will know his own?
i'm just sayin'...

when you got your m-14 set on rock-n-roll, would you rather hear anya's "carribean moon", or "jump in the fire", "metal militia"?

to me, it's a clear choice

Apr 29, 2004
culpeper VA
Kill em all? why can't we all just get a long (neck).
Seriously, maybe we could get all the world leaders to go to a big jamboree, sit around a campfire, and sing kumbaya. They could hold hands, but thats against jamboree policy.

Jr_Bullit

I'm sooo teenie weenie!!!
Sep 8, 2001
North of Oz
mebbe he WANTS you to be a woman?

Hellloooooo....I am a woman...you big lugnuts!:o: :p

Thus the reason for being annoyed that he claims squirrell argues like a woman :rolleyes:

LordOpie

MOTHER HEN
Oct 17, 2002
Denver
mebbe he WANTS you to be a woman?

Jr_B's milkshake brings all the boys to the yard.

Originally posted by Jr_Bullit
Thus the reason for being annoyed that he claims squirrell argues like a woman :rolleyes:
he does, I thought maybe you had gotten a second RM acct and was posting at the squirrel :devil:

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Originally posted by LordOpie
Jr_B's milkshake brings all the boys to the yard.

he does, I thought maybe you had gotten a second RM acct and was posting at the squirrel :devil:
Unpossible. None of Squirrels posts have exceeded 2000 words, JR_B's trademark.

Apr 29, 2004
culpeper VA
Hey quit talking about squirrel behind my back. I'm still trying to figure out what a woman posts like. Maybe he's just attracted to me. I have that problem a lot with women, maybe he fines my charms irresistable. Or perhaps the thought of blowing up all those bastards, just got him so excited he just thought of me in a special way. Either way I'll take it as a complement. I really like the idea of being classed with jr-B. To me that is the best of company. I'm trying to make this a long a possible, but I just ran out of breath.

LordOpie

MOTHER HEN
Oct 17, 2002
Denver
Originally posted by Westy
Unpossible. None of Squirrels posts have exceeded 2000 words, JR_B's trademark.
or her very special way with words, like "unpossible" or "irregardless" or "postanakedpictureofyourselfJr_B"

subliminal man strikes again! :devil:

Jr_Bullit

Sep 8, 2001
North of Oz
Originally posted by LordOpie
"postanakedpictureofyourselfJr_B"
subliminal man strikes again! :devil:

Opie darling, your posts of the past few days would indicate it's been awhile. Perhaps ya oughtta take care of these matters in some form or other...

Jr_Bullit

Sep 8, 2001
North of Oz
Hey quit talking about squirrel behind my back. I'm still trying to figure out what a woman posts like. Maybe he's just attracted to me. I have that problem a lot with women, maybe he fines my charms irresistable. Or perhaps the thought of blowing up all those bastards, just got him so excited he just thought of me in a special way. Either way I'll take it as a complement. I really like the idea of being classed with jr-B. To me that is the best of company. I'm trying to make this a long a possible, but I just ran out of breath.
Do I really run on this much? :confused: Oy...I guess I need to work on pointed and short posts where I can expand on my point over four or five different posts slowly over time..

LordOpie

MOTHER HEN
Oct 17, 2002
Denver
Originally posted by Jr_Bullit
Do I really run on this much? :confused: Oy...I guess I need to work on pointed and short posts where I can expand on my point over four or five different posts slowly over time..
maybe you should have Rhino's title instead? :D