Quantcast

Most overrated bands EVER!

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
the drop kicks are so under rated, its nice being from mass where you actually hear them on the radio every once and a while.
the dropkicks are TERRIBLE. all the musicians who made that band noteworthy during its first few years have all moved on to other projects. now its a bunch of bland mindless garbage for drunk frat boys.

JohnE

filthy rascist
May 13, 2005
Front Range, dude...
Notsomuch, IMHO. The band has evolved over the years, from the early days of straight hard core to the now of Irish folk mixed w/ electrified punk energy. Shows are still great, energy and pit are still there. I just look at them a bit differently I guess...

Losing Mark Orell was bad, I will admit. He rocked.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Notsomuch, IMHO. The band has evolved over the years, from the early days of straight hard core to the now of Irish folk mixed w/ electrified punk energy. Shows are still great, energy and pit are still there. I just look at them a bit differently I guess...

Losing Mark Orell was bad, I will admit. He rocked.
the last time i "saw" them, i was only there for the opening act (SOIA). When DKM took the stage they were thoroughly boo'd. they also started chanting "we want mccolgan!" :rofl:

edit: actually, i "saw" them once more after that, at the warped tour 10th anniversary show in boston, and they played, very, very poorly. crowd wasn't really into them either

Last edited:

insanitylevel9

triple nubby
Jan 7, 2011
hopkinton ma
the dropkicks are TERRIBLE. all the musicians who made that band noteworthy during its first few years have all moved on to other projects. now its a bunch of bland mindless garbage for drunk frat boys.
i strongly disagree but hey its your choice to not like them:thumb:

as long as you like flogging molly things will be OK :cheers:
i will agree with you though that flogging molly is pretty damn good as well