Quantcast

Official 2006 Secret Santa Thread!!!!!!!!!!!

narlus

Eastcoast Softcore
Staff member
Nov 7, 2001
behind the viewfinder
trainwreck came up HUGE! awesome gift pack, man!!! very grateful i got such a great SS. i'll have some pics up later, but i scored two music DVDs (wilco and gbv) and a pair of cycling socks. plus, a funny card, all surrounded by festive red and green paper.

well done, sir! thanks again.

Heidi

Der hund ist laut und braun
Aug 22, 2001
Bend, Oregon
Thanks N8! I'm sooo tempted to crack this beer right here at my desk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Awesome job Santa.

N8 v2.0

Not the sharpest tool in the shed
Oct 18, 2002
The Cleft of Venus
Thanks N8! I'm sooo tempted to crack this beer right here at my desk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Awesome job Santa.

dammit.... i was trying to be soooooo sneaky!

who ratted me out... stosh?

I was going to include a lil troll doll but couldnt find one

Brewskis are by a fellow i work with... they are Chimay like. very delish!

:monkeydance:

Trainwreck

Turbo Monkey
Aug 10, 2005
Med. to Well-Done in Phx
trainwreck came up HUGE! awesome gift pack, man!!! very grateful i got such a great SS. i'll have some pics up later, but i scored two music DVDs (wilco and gbv) and a pair of cycling socks. plus, a funny card, all surrounded by festive red and green paper.

well done, sir! thanks again.
Glad you liked it! It's always fun shopping for music oriented gifts. I still owe you a t-shirt somewhere down the line. Got one in mind but have to travel up north to get it.

Happy Holidays.

DH Diva

Wonderwoman
Jun 12, 2002
My secret santa is awesome! I actually got my gift on Friday, but for those of you who don't know, the PNW got hit hard with a bad storm this weekend and I lost my internet almost all weekend. My power was out for about 12 hours or so, I was lucky as there are still people who as of yesterday didn't have power back on from it being knocked out thursday night!

Anyways, I have no idea who my SS was, but either you know me really well or you really did your research! My gift was wrapped in wrapping paper made from a "World's Fastest Indian" movie poster. Just happens to be one of my favorite movies! Then, I got a super cool pint glass from the poison spider bike shop in Moab, Utah! Moab of course being one of my favorite places to ride bikes and moto's. And 4 pairs of the cutest most super fab girly style bike socks ever. I seriously would have picked out the same ones myself!

Thank You! Thank You! Thank You!

I'll post pics tonight!

Heidi

Der hund ist laut und braun
Aug 22, 2001
Bend, Oregon
dammit.... i was trying to be soooooo sneaky!

who ratted me out... stosh?

I was going to include a lil troll doll but couldnt find one

Brewskis are by a fellow i work with... they are Chimay like. very delish!

:monkeydance:
Hell, no...I'm observant. You mentioned you sent enough air in your package to keep someone alive a couple days, and it was shipped from your area!

N8 v2.0

Oct 18, 2002
The Cleft of Venus
Hell, no...I'm observant. You mentioned you sent enough air in your package to keep someone alive a couple days, and it was shipped from your area!
good catch... we were out of that foam popcorn but we had a huge box of air.

You've been a good elf so I hopes ya like ur goodies.

:D

N8 v2.0

Oct 18, 2002
The Cleft of Venus
THANK YOU DH DIVA!!!!!!

Total Awesomeness... from the Ms PacMan wrapping paper to the Surly bottle opener... that's something I would never have thought to get myself. I LOVE chocolate, and one can never have enough water bottles nor socks! Thanks for the shop swag!

You rawk-rawk!!!!

:monkeydance: :clapping: :weee:

Obligatory Sectet Santa photo:

MMcG

Ride till you puke!
Dec 10, 2002
Burlington, Connecticut
N8 that Surly is more than just a bottle opener you know. But I don't think you have a bolt on single speed wheel on your Titus now do you? That's the Jethro Tule and in addition to opening beer bottles extremely well it is also used to tighten and remove axle bolts.

N8 v2.0

Oct 18, 2002
The Cleft of Venus
N8 that Surly is more than just a bottle opener you know. But I don't think you have a bolt on single speed wheel on your Titus now do you? That's the Jethro Tule and in addition to opening beer bottles extremely well it is also used to tighten and remove axle bolts.
Uber Nifty.... :thumb:

DRB

unemployed bum
Oct 24, 2002
Watchin' you. Writing it all down.
And the bad part about being slack and waiting to the last minute to ship is the waiting to find out what your SS thinks... (or to see if the USPS decided that it needed to be blown up). I'm not saying mine was dangerous or anything or that it was in fact something that the postal worker asked about and I lied and said it wasn't.

watching the news quietly.

DH Diva

Wonderwoman
Jun 12, 2002
THANK YOU DH DIVA!!!!!!

Total Awesomeness... from the Ms PacMan wrapping paper to the Surly bottle opener... that's something I would never have thought to get myself. I LOVE chocolate, and one can never have enough water bottles nor socks! Thanks for the shop swag!

You rawk-rawk!!!!

:monkeydance: :clapping: :weee:

Obligatory Sectet Santa photo:
Your welcome! I had fun putting it together and making the wrapping! Glad you like everything!

My package went out today....should be there by the end of the week. as for whoever sent me mine, apparently there will be no one at my house for a couple weeks, so even if it does show, i wont get it for a bit. But already giving out a big thanks to whoever my santa is cause the gifts are looking awesome so far!!

DH Diva

Wonderwoman
Jun 12, 2002
Here's pics of my loot! And a couple of my wrapping job for N8's present (Ms. Pacman rules!!).

Pretty socks with kitties and monkies and pinkness, and an awesome Poison Spider pint glass!

Oh yeah..and who was my secret santa?? Fess up!