Quantcast

Okay it's official

MMcG

Ride till you puke!
Dec 10, 2002
Burlington, Connecticut
that site kicks ass - just downloaded two vids I haven't seen yet. I love the camera shots of with the camera tied somehow to his Shiver! Cool stuff.

I too am a No Go For Sunday.

splat

Nam I am
I Are Baboon said:
god dammit.

OK, take 84W to Vernon, CT route 83 north (not sure of the exit number...65 maybe?). Follow 83 north for maybe four miles through a bunch of traffic lights. 83N turns left at a light. Follow for maybe three more miles through some farmland. Take a right onto Crystal Lake Road (route 140..it's immediately after a traffic light). Follow for about 1.5 miles. Turn left (sharp turn) onto Hopkins Road (it comes up quick). You'll quickly see some trails off to the right, so park anywhere around there.

actually For us Massholes 84 to rt 190 ( which is like the 2nd or 3rd exit in CT )
follow till tyou get to some towm where 32/190 and 140 converge and some how follow 140 out of there ( that is where I got lost last time ) then Hopkins road is off to the right a little ways up.

berkshire_rider

Growler
Feb 5, 2003
The Blackstone Valley
I Are Baboon said:
god dammit.

OK, take 84W to Vernon, CT route 83 north (not sure of the exit number...65 maybe?). Follow 83 north for maybe four miles through a bunch of traffic lights. 83N turns left at a light. Follow for maybe three more miles through some farmland. Take a right onto Crystal Lake Road (route 140..it's immediately after a traffic light). Follow for about 1.5 miles. Turn left (sharp turn) onto Hopkins Road (it comes up quick). You'll quickly see some trails off to the right, so park anywhere around there.
Ok, lets see if I've got this right....83 North for maybe 4 miles, but could be 5, or even 3 1/2, go past a bunch of traffic lights (bunch = 6-24), turn left, but stay on 83N, go for maybe 3 more miles, maybe 4, go past a herd or 2 of cows and some field corn that hasn't started growing yet, look for Crystal Meth road - 140 immediately after a bunch of traffic lights, go another 2-3 miles, take a sharp left, preferably onto Hopkins road, and park. :nuts: :think:

You know I'm just busting balls, right? :D :evil: :nope:

Ocron

Chimp
Nov 11, 2001
MA
narlus said:
depending on the throbbing severity of my brain, i might be there. Ocron, too (longtime member who's been lurking for a while; host of the most excellent www.iwantmymtb.com site)
I'll be there. narlus, unless you wake up in jail, I'll be expecting you... :)