Quantcast

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
@jimmydean

ugggggggly. Never been a fan of the C7, but damn that thing will be fast. Hopefully they get the cooling sorted out this time. :rofl:
Ever since they boosted the Z06, the ZR1 kinda lost its oomph. I will forever remember the 5 minutes I spent beating on the '09 ZR1 in the back lot of Russ Chevy. They hounded me for a month after that and wouldn't let anyone else test drive it without paperwork beforehand (was listed for $68k with 16k miles). :rofl:

I have yet to drive the C7Z (or any C7 actually), but the difference from the Z06 to ZR1 is very minimal since they kinda blew the wad on the Z06. The Grand Sport (if only it cam in a 6 speed manual) would be my ultimate. I will likely retire in a C6Z the way God intended unless the lottery hits, then the mid engine will be my demise.

roflbox

roflborx
Jan 23, 2017
Raleigh, NC
Ever since they boosted the Z06, the ZR1 kinda lost its oomph. I will forever remember the 5 minutes I spent beating on the '09 ZR1 in the back lot of Russ Chevy. They hounded me for a month after that and wouldn't let anyone else test drive it without paperwork beforehand (was listed for $68k with 16k miles). :rofl:

I have yet to drive the C7Z (or any C7 actually), but the difference from the Z06 to ZR1 is very minimal since they kinda blew the wad on the Z06. The Grand Sport (if only it cam in a 6 speed manual) would be my ultimate. I will likely retire in a C6Z the way God intended unless the lottery hits, then the mid engine will be my demise.
another corvette gets jimmy dean'd