Quantcast

Ridemonkey March Madness bracket manager challenge

urbaindk

The Real Dr. Science
Jul 12, 2004
Sleepy Hollar
I Are Baboon said:
My viewer just closed and now I'm 20,000th in line to get back in. God damn rotten sonofabitch. :mad: Just as my lunch got here too.

I just set up another monitor (now I have two 19" flat panel displays) and had to reboot to get it running. I'm in at 12,867.

sanjuro

Tube Smuggler
Sep 13, 2004
SF
that's what i think. syracuse looked disorganized in the 2nd half. if mcnamara was handling the ball, i think that would have been 6 pts there without scoring a bucket.

Echo

crooked smile
Jul 10, 2002
Slacking at work
sanjuro said:
that's what i think. syracuse looked disorganized in the 2nd half. if mcnamara was handling the ball, i think that would have been 6 pts there without scoring a bucket.
Yup. If anything Boeheim should have not played him at all. Then at least the rest of the team goes in knowing where they stand.

Can't feel too bad for McNamara though. 2 Big East championships, a national title, and a decent showing in the record books should land him a nice paycheck somewhere in the NBA.

sanjuro

Tube Smuggler
Sep 13, 2004
SF
Echo said:
Yup. If anything Boeheim should have not played him at all. Then at least the rest of the team goes in knowing where they stand.

Can't feel too bad for McNamara though. 2 Big East championships, a national title, and a decent showing in the record books should land him a nice paycheck somewhere in the NBA.
I doubt McNamara will play in the nba. Maybe in Europe if he likes to travel. I expect to become a gradute assistant, ass. coach, head coach of a small school, and eventually become head coach of Syracuse.

This isn't my wish, I really think this will happen.

Sherpa

Basking in fail.
Jan 28, 2004
Arkansaw
jdschall said:
:rolleyes:

Ark and Buck is a good game. Go razorbacks!
Everyone is freaking out in town, bars and restaurants are packed.

Woooooooooooooooooooooo Woooooooooooooooooooooo Woooooooooooooooooo Piiiig Soooooooooie Razorbacks!

urbaindk

The Real Dr. Science
Jul 12, 2004
Sleepy Hollar
Sherpa said:
Everyone is freaking out in town, bars and restaurants are packed.

I think I have all the SEC teams advancing to the second round. So far so good. Ark needs to get it together though... down by 10.:mumble:

Echo

crooked smile
Jul 10, 2002
Slacking at work
sanjuro said:
I doubt McNamara will play in the nba. Maybe in Europe if he likes to travel. I expect to become a gradute assistant, ass. coach, head coach of a small school, and eventually become head coach of Syracuse.

This isn't my wish, I really think this will happen.
That's definitely a possibility. However if Carmelo Anthony could pull some strings and get him in the league, he could do some damage.