Quantcast

Ridemonkey March Madness bracket manager challenge

Angus

Jack Ass Pen Goo Win
Oct 15, 2004
South Bend
Man o'man I am sucking big time now.......My Hogs let me down, and my upset special lost to Georgetown......

Sherpa

Basking in fail.
Jan 28, 2004
Arkansaw
MunkeeHucker said:
Man o'man I am sucking big time now.......My Hogs let me down, and my upset special lost to Georgetown......
We had the game on during class today. Everyones pissed and I bet Dickson will be fun tonight.

dexterq20

Turbo Monkey
Mar 6, 2003
NorCal
My roommate and his girlfriend are watching some crappy movie, and the goddamn CBS streaming video isn't working on my computer. I wanna watch the Gonzaga game, dammit! :mumble:

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
mobius said:
So my school Mason just owned UNC. Sorry heels and everyones brackets.
No kidding... I just perused the Ridemonkey brackets and not one person picked George Mason.

So long, UNC...

dexterq20

Turbo Monkey
Mar 6, 2003
NorCal
mobius said:
So my school Mason just owned UNC. Sorry heels and everyones brackets.
So maybe you can answer a question for me... where the hell is George Mason University? When I hear the name George Mason, all I can think of is the director of CTU from season one of 24.

urbaindk

The Real Dr. Science
Jul 12, 2004
Sleepy Hollar
I got 11 out of 16 right for the sweet 16 and my final four teams are all intact! 3rd place in the RM pool next to dfinn (1) and DRB (2)!

DRB

unemployed bum
Oct 24, 2002
Watchin' you. Writing it all down.
jdschall said:
I got 11 out of 16 right for the sweet 16 and my final four teams are all intact! 3rd place in the RM pool next to dfinn (1) and DRB (2)!
I'm in sorry shape. 9 of 16 and I lost one of my final 4 teams. f'ing Ohio State. I do still feel good about the 3 I have left. Though UConn hasn't looked all that dominating. At least Carolina lost which is always a good thing.

cannondalejunky

ease dropper
Jun 19, 2005
Arkansas
jdschall said:
i was in second until f'in UNC lost...gonzaga better beat ucla or i'm screwed

antimony

M.N.F. Beer Wench
Nov 21, 2005
North Carolina
Bump! Sweet sixteen starting up tonight. Unfortunately, I don't think I can make much of a recovery at this point. I do wish the UCLA/Zaga game wasn't so darn late, though.

antimony

M.N.F. Beer Wench
Nov 21, 2005
North Carolina
Well, I guess LSU just screwed all the brackets up royally. Frankly, I don't much care since mine was in piss poor shape anyway. Congrats to the tigers for their big win and sorry to all of you who had Duke takin' it this year. Exciting game! :D

Edit: Go UCLA! I'll be cheering in my dreams (damn 10pm start) :weee:

cannondalejunky

ease dropper
Jun 19, 2005
Arkansas
damn...that was cool...sucked for me...but still cool...man no i'm relyin on gonzaga to just get me one win tonight..but now it looks like they might be suckin it up