Quantcast

Semenuk. Oh. My. God.

shelteringsky

Monkey
May 21, 2010
Nico did bloody well! I remember watching a WRC and Nico got some stage wins against some big names.
Fair play. He did better than I remembered but still, best result was a 9th in a WRC (15 mins off the pace). Other than that, some wins in the IRC (organised by SRW Events and Eurosport Events, and aimed to "give new opportunities to young or amateur rally drivers competing in recognised regional and international rallies, while offering organisers an innovative TV format concept, created by Eurosport).

On par with Semenuk I guess?

sethimus

neu bizutch
Feb 5, 2006
not in Whistler anymore :/
Fair play. He did better than I remembered but still, best result was a 9th in a WRC (15 mins off the pace). Other than that, some wins in the IRC (organised by SRW Events and Eurosport Events, and aimed to "give new opportunities to young or amateur rally drivers competing in recognised regional and international rallies, while offering organisers an innovative TV format concept, created by Eurosport).

On par with Semenuk I guess?
how many wrc races has semenuk so far took part in?

shelteringsky

Monkey
May 21, 2010
how many wrc races has semenuk so far took part in?
We have different ideas of making it work. I'm gonna go out on a limb here and assume that being sponsored by the biggest energy company in the world affords one an agreeable lifestyle. Get back to me when Semenuk quits rally driving and sinks to riding e-bike Enduros..

Gary

"S" is for "neo-luddite"
Aug 27, 2002
UK
Semeneuk is younger, richer, taller, has MOAR hair and possibly has a larger willay... But whoever wins this niche game of cyclist & driver Top Trumps it's pretty clear to see Brandon definitely has MOAR fucktard fanbois!

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
How many DH World champs did Semenuk win exactly? ;)
just as many touchdowns as lebron james

no one cares how many things he didnt do that he didnt try to do

especially as a comparison to the guy who's biggest focus in life was that thing

How many rampage or crankworx slopestyle comps did nico win? See how dumb that sounds?

Last edited:

Avy

Turbo Monkey
Jan 24, 2006
who gives a fuck

semenuk does cool things

nico wore spandex and hired fag smoking course watchers because he's a dirty frenchman
Hold on now woo. Nico is the “Alien”. A nickname as you know given to him by his mates that could not beat him as the Fastest MotherFucker on a Bike. Does Sem have a Nickname? Mabye Fingerboarding would be more his style? With the tricks and all.

Avy

Gary

"S" is for "neo-luddite"
Aug 27, 2002
UK
Both way ahead of the game geniuses at the bikes just from different eras.
Being smart enough to ask your friends to help you out with line choice and choosing not to wear flappy time robbing clothing isn't cheating. It's clever. Every fucker racing does this now.

And cheese is fucking awesome. Less so in Murca. Granted.