Quantcast

The last person to post a picture from their last bike ride wins access to the white courtesy phone.

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
Several miles of trails like this out near a wilderness area. Speed was a dangerous thing on the downhills.
20170718_164655_resized.jpg

profro

Turbo Monkey
Feb 25, 2002
Walden Ridge
Race last night in really hot and muggy conditions. Felt great until end of 2nd lap. Had to drop anchor and hold back the vomit. Lost the lead by adding 5 minutes to my lap times on the last lap to limp home in second.

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
that's what a lot of wilson creek looks like in the summer since almost no one cuts it back. awesome.
Wife and I love Pisgah area riding, she's only been down there once though, but lots of good memories especially from Mt Craig ;)

My right shin is bleeding from the beating it's taken the last few days from vegetation on the downhills. I was wishing for my knee pads today, for the speed and vert down but mainly for plant protection.

Repack Rider

Monkey
Oct 8, 2007
Marin County, California
Went to England with my friend Joe Breeze. We took several rides, but this one was in freaking SHERWOOD FOREST. We didn't see Kevin Costner, but several hundred miles away we visited the tree on Hadrian's Wall where he shot a big scene for his film, "What if Robin Hood had been born in New Jersey?"

Sherwood.jpg

Sycamore.jpg

Jm_

sled dog's bollocks
Jan 14, 2002
AK
Just a little bit of video from the ride. This ride starts in Hope, Alaska:

And yes, I know i misspelled "sprinkle"

Last edited: