the official Toshi is reformed thread

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
stoney doesn't need to endanger his neighborhood, he has a proper outlet

unlike toshi, yearning to be free in ways he cannot understand

ebikes are usually the first sign of a cry for help
Just because I can, doesn't mean I do. It is largely an 'avoid bad situations' skill set at this point.

I have unfortunately on more than one occasion had to do the evasive lane change when it became obviously clear that the suburban tank behind me wasn't going to stop before the car ahead of me. Which sometimes leads to a bit of oversteer in places that you don't want it. But I tend to be pretty good about keeping the car within its traction limits at all times. Blizzaks, Quattro, and early braking/down shifting help a lot with that though. If I do break traction turning, it's usually just a lateral 1' shift under throttle to regain it.

Kevin's right though - I get out a lot of my stupid in karts. If I feel the need to get it out of my system, I just go do a race. It's 8min away and we're there so much they'll open races so that Haley and I can jump ahead of the line to be in and out fast.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
:stupid:

I'm not sure I understand the point of this. Toshi isn't even in the top 10 of assholes in this thread.
this is the official Shit Spraying(tm) thread, in every sense of the word

let it fly

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
I had biscuits and gravy this am. The porcelain throne will have biscuits and gravy this pm.
are you sure it's the same? and not just pushing out yesterday's processed food?

only way to know for sure is to eat some peanuts or cashews and note when they appear. I think 14-18 hours would be on the quick side but possible.

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
:stupid:

I'm not sure I understand the point of this. Toshi isn't even in the top 10 of assholes in this thread.
I have not identified Toshi as one of the subversive elements here. I could be wrong in this assessment. Much like my assessment of Westy and his involvement with the North Korean regime has been summarily dismissed here (not by me). I stand by my prior claims that the Courtesy Phone and Westys involvement in advancing it. It Reaks of an advanced tactical weaponization of the Monkey by the DPRK. The recent assassination attempt on JBP has thankfully failed. The continued subversion of the Monkey to prevent me from acquiring a Porshe is disgusting. Pesqueebs continuing involvement with the Airline infrastructure seems like a cog in the DPRK's plan to subjugate our society. A certain monkey's disdain for the patriotic principles involved in American Pizza Culture. The cancelation of Mmikes involvement here for his involvement in Canadian Aircraft infrastructure and then his banishment from the Monkey under dubious Birthday claims. Don't get me going on Syadasti and JohnKrankeds involvement in having him banished. And yet Kidwoo and Westy can post away unfettered. Very suspicious indeed. I have no firm evidence to support any of this. However, Churchills suspicion of Stalin was spot on. I will have at some point have all the evidence of various members here and their dastardly plans to quash the Monkey of its greatness and importance in our society. I think the Danish are involved in this also somehow. They hate the Swiss and that is why we have no Swiss monkeys and yet Canada and Massachusetts are well represented here. Mao would have been proud of them. It's all a part of their plan to enslave us to deliver their perverted desires to force us to own Downhill bikes and then force us to ride them on XC trails. Was CBJ a mole? I don't know for sure. I acknowledge the danger I am exposed to be exposing this here. Stinky, Skooks, and DN were assassinated for their steadfast resistance to "The Plan". You all came after JBP and I suppose I will be next. I and only I can make the Monkey great again. I have petitioned to become a moderator in the past. And until I am installed as a moderator with unlimited power to sanction the subversive elements amongst us, we will continue to swirl the Bowl as an institution. I have other plans in the works. None of them involves owning a Jeep or a Suburu. Currently I do not have access to a bongshed. This is an abomination. My plan to bring back the greatness we had as a group would involve Porsches and access to Bong sheds for everyone. As your exalted leader I would be the only one allowed to have a Red 911.

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
I have not identified Toshi as one of the subversive elements here. I could be wrong in this assessment. Much like my assessment of Westy and his involvement with the North Korean regime has been summarily dismissed here (not by me). I stand by my prior claims that the Courtesy Phone and Westys involvement in advancing it. It Reaks of an advanced tactical weaponization of the Monkey by the DPRK. The recent assassination attempt on JBP has thankfully failed. The continued subversion of the Monkey to prevent me from acquiring a Porshe is disgusting. Pesqueebs continuing involvement with the Airline infrastructure seems like a cog in the DPRK's plan to subjugate our society. A certain monkey's disdain for the patriotic principles involved in American Pizza Culture. The cancelation of Mmikes involvement here for his involvement in Canadian Aircraft infrastructure and then his banishment from the Monkey under dubious Birthday claims. Don't get me going on Syadasti and JohnKrankeds involvement in having him banished. And yet Kidwoo and Westy can post away unfettered. Very suspicious indeed. I have no firm evidence to support any of this. However, Churchills suspicion of Stalin was spot on. I will have at some point have all the evidence of various members here and their dastardly plans to quash the Monkey of its greatness and importance in our society. I think the Danish are involved in this also somehow. They hate the Swiss and that is why we have no Swiss monkeys and yet Canada and Massachusetts are well represented here. Mao would have been proud of them. It's all a part of their plan to enslave us to deliver their perverted desires to force us to own Downhill bikes and then force us to ride them on XC trails. Was CBJ a mole? I don't know for sure. I acknowledge the danger I am exposed to be exposing this here. Stinky, Skooks, and DN were assassinated for their steadfast resistance to "The Plan". You all came after JBP and I suppose I will be next. I and only I can make the Monkey great again. I have petitioned to become a moderator in the past. And until I am installed as a moderator with unlimited power to sanction the subversive elements amongst us, we will continue to swirl the Bowl as an institution. I have other plans in the works. None of them involves owning a Jeep or a Suburu. Currently I do not have access to a bongshed. This is an abomination. My plan to bring back the greatness we had as a group would involve Porsches and access to Bong sheds for everyone. As your exalted leader I would be the only one allowed to have a Red 911.

CrabJoe StretchPants

Reincarnated Crab Walking Head Spinning Bruce Dick
Nov 30, 2003
Groton, MA
It reads like bad AI generated text that was processed through multiple languages in google translate eventually back to English.
So a jdcamb post?

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
hey! first, he wasn't banished, he left of his own accord. second, it was @Pesqueeb that pissed him off proper, not me. i wish i could take credit for it.
Your contributions to the wing thread gives you leeway this time. Have you ever had access to the White Courtesy phone or played any part in its utilization? Your participation in the Bongshed program hinges on your answer. You can DM me your answer as to not expose you to any retribution from Westy, Crabjoe, or Kidwoo.

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
hey! first, he wasn't banished, he left of his own accord. second, it was @Pesqueeb that pissed him off proper, not me. i wish i could take credit for it.
If memory serves @AngryMetalsmith had quite a hand in it as well.

What? What happened there? I guess that was during my time in the wilderness…
Referenced below for your viewing pleasure. Not sure how much of it will make sense without the context of the time it was written. And for the record, I still feel a little bad about it, but dear sweet baby jesus did he have it coming.

No, but you are the asshole making an argument for assault on a child. I guess there are excuses?

How amazing, you must be the only person, ever, to know a victim of an assault, and are therefore, unequally qualified to instruct us all on what constitutes one.

Remember when I said this? You have only turned this shit up to 11 since then. The photo is a perfect example. Someone took that historical photo, and decided to make "a cause" out of it. If everyone isn't "TOTALLY OITRAGED!!!1!!!1!!!11!!!" then they are complicit to rape culture and must be burned at the stake, they are the enemy! Yea, maybe it's awkward, and not okay, certainly by today's standards. I wouldn't let that go. But context is important. It was you know, only the end of the largest war in human history, the culture was different, and people thought differently. It's worth noting that Jim Crow was alive and well and acceptable at the time of that photo as well. Where's your outrage about that? Maybe there is a historical photo of some black kids at a lunch counter or something we can hijack for a totally unrelated cause? Obviously we should hijack whole threads and castigate anyone not 150000% in agreance with you on how every single microscopic aspect of it should be handled.

Everybody down here in PaWN, is on your side. With the exception of N8, and $tinkle (RIP) this place is a liberal, bleeding hearted wonderland. We agree, for the most part (I think) that yes, women deserve to walk about freely, without fear of assault. The NFL has, at best, quite a long way to go to address it's problems, which are many, religion is bogus, so on, and so forth. Yet you take it upon yourself to address us all as if we are children when we don't want to burn institutions to the ground, tonight. You are incapable, or unwilling (I haven't decided which) of any fucking nuance. Jesus, we know the NFL has issues. Let some goddamn cancer kids watch a fucking college game without turning it into a cause. Lets appreciate the end of WWII without starting WWIII. I know grammar nazi is a long, proud, internet tradition, but maybe someone might use "irony" incorrectly without a graduate school dissertation on it's proper use. Maybe, possibly, every once in awhile, bears break into things. My dad has a great story about a bear ripping the windshield out of his patrol car when he was a ranger in Yellowstone in the late 60's, while he was in it. But that doesn't matter to you, because you've owned a parakeet or some shit and wrangled a couple turtles and that, apparently, makes you Sir David Fucking Attenborough.

It's getting to the point, where agreeing with you, makes me question how I think about things. I have been a card carrying liberal, leftist, pacifistic, hippie as long as I've known what those words mean. Remember how after the election, one of the "arguments" for The Dotards victory was that the common folk where tired of being "talked down to" by liberals? I thought that was complete bullshit until this last week, or so. That's what you do, to people who agree with you for fuck sake. You talk down to us all as if we are petulant children the second anyone finds nuance to an argument, on subjects that we agree on on a macro level. You're not wrong, you're just an asshole. Outrage isn't a race anyone is trying to win. I swear to the FSM. Keep it up, and I'll start going back to church, listening to Hannity, vote republican and using the words "librul", "cuck", and "snowflake" un-ironically.

Changleen

Paranoid Member
Jan 9, 2004
Pōneke
If memory serves @AngryMetalsmith had quite a hand in it as well.

Referenced below for your viewing pleasure. Not sure how much of it will make sense without the context of the time it was written. And for the record, I still feel a little bad about it, but dear sweet baby jesus did he have it coming.
Was that MMike talking to Sydasti?

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Your contributions to the wing thread gives you leeway this time. Have you ever had access to the White Courtesy phone or played any part in its utilization? Your participation in the Bongshed program hinges on your answer. You can DM me your answer as to not expose you to any retribution from Westy, Crabjoe, or Kidwoo.
i've never been cool enough for the courtesy phone. and i seem to recall being the one who coined the phrase "bong shed"

Changleen

Paranoid Member
Jan 9, 2004
Pōneke
i've never been cool enough for the courtesy phone. and i seem to recall being the one who coined the phrase "bong shed"
Maybe on here, but bong sheds have a long and proud tradition worldwide, since, like, forever man. Like pre-ottoman empire for sure.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Maybe on here, but bong sheds have a long and proud tradition worldwide, since, like, forever man. Like pre-ottoman empire for sure.
oh i don't doubt cave man oog partook on a few puffs of the "ruh nuhhhh" (fun plant) around the rahhhhhhhhhh (fire) with his cave brethren. i'm just talking about the terminology.