Quantcast

Thursday... what a day for a breakup, eh?

Echo

crooked smile
Jul 10, 2002
Slacking at work
haha i heard about that. and i also remember you never coming out to ride/party because of her.
I'm sure you guys all thought it was because of her. But in reality it was because my days of going out and spending $80 getting drunk and riding around the city in freezing rain are over :D

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
I'm sure you guys all thought it was because of her. But in reality it was because my days of going out and spending $80 getting drunk and riding around the city in freezing rain are over :D
ha those are long gone for me too. but what a good time it was. you missed a good TNR when I was up last weekend. the old crew was out... me, al, amish, damien, rob, karen, randomguy, a bmx kid i know from RIT. only people missing were you, Milky, and Flats. At least those 2 have real excuses.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
After every relationship I tanked, I would go on a frenzy to hook up with all the chicks that I couldn't touch due to the whole commitment thing. After about 5 or 6 one nighters (or weekenders depending on the situation), I need a break and might settle down again.

My brother-in-laws last girlfriend was the chick on the cover of the Playboy 2005 lingerie edition. She was hot as hell, but psycho to match. They went out for a year and she stalked him for 2 years after that.

So suck it up princess and get back out there. 2 years is nothing in the big picture. Also, a chick 2 years older than you is on average half as psycho than a chick 2 years younger. That is based on a scientific study I did when I was single. My wife is 2 years older than me for that reason.

davidhill

blumpkin catcher
Jan 29, 2007
Greenville, SC
After every relationship I tanked, I would go on a frenzy to hook up with all the chicks that I couldn't touch due to the whole commitment thing. After about 5 or 6 one nighters (or weekenders depending on the situation), I need a break and might settle down again.

My brother-in-laws last girlfriend was the chick on the cover of the Playboy 2005 lingerie edition. She was hot as hell, but psycho to match. They went out for a year and she stalked him for 2 years after that.

So suck it up princess and get back out there. 2 years is nothing in the big picture. Also, a chick 2 years older than you is on average half as psycho than a chick 2 years younger. That is based on a scientific study I did when I was single. My wife is 2 years older than me for that reason.
Dude thats exactly what I do... it makes it so much easier to get over "failed" relationships when you have a nice piece of fresh a$$ keeping your mind off things..

and I realize that 2 years isnt really all that long, but its long for me. and the part Im having the most trouble in dealing with is how much fighting I did for her, and for it to all come down to this. just makes everything I did seem so pointless and stupid... yeah stupid is the most accurate right now.

Brian HCM#1

MMMMMMMMM BEER!!!!!!!!!!
Sep 7, 2001
Bay Area, California
I agree, Brian, and I realize that everyone should be objective when approaching this topic, but we are all friends here... well some of us anyway... so a little benefit of the doubt would be much appreciated.
How can I give you the benefit of the doubt when I don't know you:disgust1: If I knew you, and your gf , saw you together on a regular basis, then it would be easier for me to take sides. I'm only going by what you say and I don't know you from Adam. Come to think about it, I don't even know Adam.

davidhill

blumpkin catcher
Jan 29, 2007
Greenville, SC
How can I give you the benefit of the doubt when I don't know you:disgust1: If I knew you, and your gf , saw you together on a regular basis, then it would be easier for me to take sides. I'm only going by what you say and I don't know you from Adam. Come to think about it, I don't even know Adam.
I see your point. I suppose its just frustrating for me because I know the truth, as far as I see it anyway. But to communicate that truth and not have it received as such is a bit disheartening.

All you can do is look at everything for face value and make decisions based soley on what you see.

Nobody

Danforth Kitchen Whore
Sep 5, 2001
Toronto
I see your point. I suppose its just frustrating for me because I know the truth, as far as I see it anyway. But to communicate that truth and not have it received as such is a bit disheartening.

All you can do is look at everything for face value and make decisions based soley on what you see.

ahhh, reason and judgement...

such fleeting pleasures, both!

davidhill

blumpkin catcher
Jan 29, 2007
Greenville, SC
photoshops photoshops photoshops photoshops
so far these pics you guys have been making are the only thing keeping me from pulling my hair out today... humor is pains cure
:) Thanks to all of you

DirtyMike

Turbo Fluffer
Aug 8, 2005
My own world inside my head
I love my GF, she likes to mtb. I don't think a break up is coming up soon.

Sorry for your loss, I would feel so ****ty if that happened to my gf, she is one of my best friends.
Yeah.... she's so going dump you.
Hmmmmm......

This ****ing blows. Its Newyears, Cant drink, all I had was to reread throught his thread and qoute the above.......Heres to a new year

Last edited: