Quantcast

Thursday... what a day for a breakup, eh?

davidhill

blumpkin catcher
Jan 29, 2007
Greenville, SC
yeah you guys probably have a point, and for some reason I have a feeling like I wasnt being told the entire truth. But then again she was obviously easily influenced by her parents if her excuse for the split was the truth, which would have lead to even more problems in the future had we stayed together. Either way it was a situation that Im better off being out of. It just hard to think that she would have left me for another guy or whatever... I thought I knew her better than that, ya know...
It just sucks that I wasted 2 years of my life for it to end like this. We both fought so hard to maintain the relationship we had, and now that was all in vain

DRB and BadDNA... you guys are so damn heartless.. but sh!t its hillarious! And no, she never liked me to PIIHB, but believe me I tried

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
You might as well post some pictured of her for us to have fun with. We can photo shop in a cat PIIHB and put it in the Harbl thread, she'd become e-famous. Of course you could save us a lot of time if you already have a picture of a cat PIIHB.

davidhill

blumpkin catcher
Jan 29, 2007
Greenville, SC
You might as well post some pictured of her for us to have fun with. We can photo shop in a cat PIIHB and put it in the Harbl thread, she'd become e-famous. Of course you could save us a lot of time if you already have a picture of a cat PIIHB.
ah man I got the perfect set of pictures too! but damn they are at home on my laptop. Lemme look around on my photobucket account to see if I have any that would work....

BadDNA

hophead
Mar 31, 2006
Living the dream.
DRB and BadDNA... you guys are so damn heartless.. but sh!t its hillarious! And no, she never liked me to PIIHB, but believe me I tried
Heartless...nah, I really feel for you man. Been in a similar situation myself but you know what, dwelling on it only makes it worse. So, when she comes back in two weeks looking to try and work it out...PIIHB and then kick her out for good; then go for a ride and follow that with a frosty cold barley pop.

ah man I got the perfect set of pictures too! but damn they are at home on my laptop. Lemme look around on my photobucket account to see if I have any that would work....
I can't wait...

BadDNA

hophead
Mar 31, 2006
Living the dream.
:stupid: I just walked on this this is good stuff .

I just find it hard to believe no one has suggested the Shocker or asked the treal true love question : S or S ?
I suggested The Spocker, maybe that was the other thread though...

Good question there though...Spit or Swallow?

davidhill

blumpkin catcher
Jan 29, 2007
Greenville, SC
Alright you guys, someone will have to do a photoshop for me. For some bloody unknown reason neither of my computers at work have an image editing software worth two sh!ts... attached is a pic I found from my costume party last Halloween. Its the only one I have at the immediate moment that could possibly work in any kind of PIIHB/cat harbl spin. lol... lets see what you guys can come up with..

oh by the way.. she's in the green dress...

Attachments

BadDNA

hophead
Mar 31, 2006
Living the dream.
Alright you guys, someone will have to do a photoshop for me. For some bloody unknown reason neither of my computers at work have an image editing software worth two sh!ts... attached is a pic I found from my costume party last Halloween. Its the only one I have at the immediate moment that could possibly work in any kind of PIIHB/cat harbl spin. lol... lets see what you guys can come up with..

I've got a meeting for the next couple of hours, expect some goodness after that though...

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout

that's one hell of a chin she's got goin' on there. Reminds me of the joker from Batman.

LordOpie

MOTHER HEN
Oct 17, 2002
Denver
She reminds me of my ex -- who was from North Carolina. If she's anything like my ex -- all screwed in the head from religion and family -- then you just added 10 years to your life!

The good years too.

Brian HCM#1

MMMMMMMMM BEER!!!!!!!!!!
Sep 7, 2001
Bay Area, California
My advice to you, as an old dude around these parts...................LET IT GO!!!!!! As much as it hurts you, don't call her don't make fun of her family, don't photoshop pictures of her. If you ever want any chance of bringing her back, don't talk to her or her friends. If she calls you, keep it short & sweet, don't talk about getting back together, if she asks how things are, you say great. Make HER wonder if she did the right thing by breaking up with you. I know it's hard to do, but you'll look like the good guy.

davidhill

blumpkin catcher
Jan 29, 2007
Greenville, SC
She reminds me of my ex -- who was from North Carolina. If she's anything like my ex -- all screwed in the head from religion and family -- then you just added 10 years to your life!

The good years too.
she is screwed in the head, not so much from religion, but her family! damn they are seriously the biggest bunch of hypocritical, pathetic, stubborn, thick headed brainwashers Ive ever seen. I almost feel sorry for the next guy....

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
she is screwed in the head, not so much from religion, but her family! damn they are seriously the biggest bunch of hypocritical, pathetic, stubborn, thick headed brainwashers Ive ever seen. I almost feel sorry for the next guy....
at least she's not a scientologist. now THOSE guys are f***ed in the head. Ever see the scientology episode of southpark? Every time someone mentions that religion now I get a flashing text banner in my mind.... "THIS IS WHAT SCIENTOLOGISTS ACTUALLY BELIEVE"

davidhill

blumpkin catcher
Jan 29, 2007
Greenville, SC
My advice to you, as an old dude around these parts...................LET IT GO!!!!!! As much as it hurts you, don't call her don't make fun of her family, don't photoshop pictures of her. If you ever want any chance of bringing her back, don't talk to her or her friends. If she calls you, keep it short & sweet, don't talk about getting back together, if she asks how things are, you say great. Make HER wonder if she did the right thing by breaking up with you. I know it's hard to do, but you'll look like the good guy.
I will... just as soon as this thread dies... :twitch: