Quantcast

Thursday... what a day for a breakup, eh?

Red Rabbit

Picky Pooper
Jan 27, 2007
Colorado
I love my GF, she likes to mtb. I don't think a break up is coming up soon.

Sorry for your loss, I would feel so ****ty if that happened to my gf, she is one of my best friends.

OGRipper

back alley ripper
Feb 3, 2004
NORCAL is the hizzle
^^^^^AAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!! WTF?!?!?!

Sucks. Does she feel as strongly about you as you feel about her? If she is so great why is she letting her parents tell her what to do relationship-wise? Are they super rich or something? Is she using her parents as an excuse to end the relationship?

Have you been with anyone else ever?

BadDNA

hophead
Mar 31, 2006
Living the dream.
Sucks. Does she feel as strongly about you as you feel about her?
My guess...not at all.

If she is so great why is she letting her parents tell her what to do relationship-wise?
It's just a line.

Is she using her parents as an excuse to end the relationship?
:busted: We Have A Winner! :busted: Get the man his prize.

It's not cheating if you spread peanut butter on your balls and let your dog lick it off.

davidhill

blumpkin catcher
Jan 29, 2007
Greenville, SC
^^^^^AAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!! WTF?!?!?!

Sucks. Does she feel as strongly about you as you feel about her? If she is so great why is she letting her parents tell her what to do relationship-wise? Are they super rich or something? Is she using her parents as an excuse to end the relationship?

well after all of this Im starting to question everything she has ever said to me. As far as I know, yes, she felt the same way about me as I do her... but then again she is still letting her parents control her.

davidhill

blumpkin catcher
Jan 29, 2007
Greenville, SC
What did you REALLY do to make her parents hate you, besides
throttling their daughter of course?
really, i didnt do anything.. they for some reason brainwashed themselves into believing all this made up sh!t.. they even had background checks done on me mulitiple times and they were always clean. they are just simply psycho....