Quantcast

Top Gear

HAB

Chelsea from Seattle
Apr 28, 2007
Seattle
Not their best, IMO, but still glad I saw it. Would have loved to have been on that road at the end in any of those cars, looked like a blast.

IH8Rice

I'm Mr. Negative! I Fail!
Aug 2, 2008
Im over here now
definitely a slower show, but seeing the S63 in action is always fun....but not as fun as the S65 they did two years ago.

streetfire.net usually has the shows on there the Monday after they air.
just type in Top Gear Season 14 in the video search section, or any other season you might want

MTB_Rob_NC

What do I have to do to get you in this car TODAY?
Nov 15, 2002
Charlotte, NC
I just re-watched the episode where they road trip thru Alabama - holy sh!t that's crazy.

Especially since they bought those cars in Miami on 7th and 27th aveneue where my family used to have a used car lot... Brought a tear to my eye

auzzy

Chimp
May 1, 2008
Victoria, BC
hey, an even better spot to find TG shows, provided you are okay with downloading a torrent, is eztv.it

trust me, after watching most of the 12 seasons on streetfire's tiny screen, this is way better.

IH8Rice

Aug 2, 2008
Im over here now
Last edited:

IH8Rice

Aug 2, 2008
Im over here now
Top Gear USA is now official....again. its on the History Channel this fall.
thank god the original TG is coming back this June

Yes, it’s true. The History channel and BBC Worldwide announced today that work has begun on an American version of TopGear, with US presenters fronting the new show.
The first series of ten episodes will air on History next fall (an American-only season not dissimilar to ‘autumn’, we believe), though exact dates are yet to be finalised. It will be hosted by Tanner Foust, Adam Ferrara and Rutledge Wood.
http://transmission.blogs.topgear.com/2010/04/21/topgear-usa-alive/

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
I has to be really good or I would rather watch reruns of the original with my son on BBC America. Can't wait for June some nice new cars to test.

IH8Rice

Aug 2, 2008
Im over here now
I has to be really good or I would rather watch reruns of the original with my son on BBC America. Can't wait for June some nice new cars to test.
we watch the last series re-runs on BBC America too, but i have to watch the new ones online....i cant wait for them to air here.

HAB

Chelsea from Seattle
Apr 28, 2007
Seattle
oh i definitely agree :thumb:

this past Monday's show was one of my favorites. seeing them try and get off the barge was hilarious.
The Bolivia one? Yeah, that was epic. Some of the later stuff was most mind blowing for me, the scenery was incredible. And then watching Richard's car roll down the dune at the end? :rofl: :rofl:

IH8Rice

Aug 2, 2008
Im over here now
yeah, the Bolivia episode.
it was pretty funny when Richard kept running into the back of James's car, as he usually does, on the Death Road

HAB

Chelsea from Seattle
Apr 28, 2007
Seattle
That'll suck.
:stupid:

The cast of the UK version is why that show works. I don't see 3 other guys pulling it off. Hell, even the first season of the current version of the UK one, before they brought May in wasn't that awesome, with 2/3 of their current presenters.

IH8Rice

Aug 2, 2008
Im over here now
the Australian ones sucks. the Russian one sucked. and the American one will suck, especially with Foust in the mix. Adam Ferrara is funny, but not the best pick either.

HAB

Chelsea from Seattle
Apr 28, 2007
Seattle
the Australian ones sucks. the Russian one sucked. and the American one will suck, especially with Foust in the mix. Adam Ferrara is funny, but not the best pick either.
I watched about 14 seconds of the Australian one once, and almost offed myself out of desperation as a result. Total crap.

IH8Rice

Aug 2, 2008
Im over here now
I watched about 14 seconds of the Australian one once, and almost offed myself out of desperation as a result. Total crap.
its still on the air too. i enjoyed watching the Russian one more even though i couldnt understand a damn word