Quantcast

Trouble in Suburbia Parts 1 and 2

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
Truth be told, I'm a little afraid of getting a custom title with poop in it after the grande finale................:twitch: :twitch:
Speaking for the mod team, may I suggest that a fecal-related custom title is virtually inevitable, but refusing to post your final findings on the matter may leave us feeling vindictive when we consider what title may be applied :D

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
Speaking for the mod team, may I suggest that a fecal-related custom title is virtually inevitable, but refusing to post your final findings on the matter may leave us feeling vindictive when we consider what title may be applied :D
You are most judicious in your abuse of power. Bravo.

BAH

The Red Baron
Sep 29, 2005
America
Gonna get one either way eh? I suppose it was inevitable from the first post.

I'm going to hold out for the hope that the masses are so interested in the grand finale that there will be a massive revolt (and possibly another spinoff site is created. Something along the lines of HCOR 2)unless there is some kind of treaty signed assuring me that no poopy related terms will be applied to me now or at any future date. I have a team of lawyers that I can send over when you get the documents finalized.

If the masses don't care enough, I will take my new title with as much dignity as I can and chuckle to myself whenever I think about what you all missed.:D

Red Rabbit

Picky Pooper
Jan 27, 2007
Colorado

I'm going to hold out for the hope that the masses are so interested in the grand finale that there will be a massive revolt (and possibly another spinoff site is created. Something along the lines of HCOR 2)unless there is some kind of treaty signed assuring me that no poopy related terms will be applied to me now or at any future date. I have a team of lawyers that I can send over when you get the documents finalized.

If the masses don't care enough, I will take my new title with as much dignity as I can and chuckle to myself whenever I think about what you all missed.:D
Dammit Man, Stop the suspense, show it to us. Please, this Friday is lasting far to long, I need some comic relief.

robdamanii

OMG! <3 Tom Brady!
May 2, 2005
Out of my mind, back in a moment.

I will hunt you down, beat your shoes and rape your fish if you don't come out with the video now.

Hawkeye

Monkey
Jan 8, 2002
Naperville, IL
If it weren't for the Sox v. Cubs game I would be SOOOO upset that I have not seen this video yet.

My Friday has sucked so far. I got on the train and forgot my Ipod so I had to listen to two middle eastern guys ramble about for 45 minutes. I broke the band on my watch and had to order a replacement for $50. And the pet insurance people say it's going to be another month before I get my money from my vet bill claim.

Please for the love of god. Post the video. You will send me off to my weekend on a high note after a day of lows.

BAH

The Red Baron
Sep 29, 2005
America
If it weren't for the Sox v. Cubs game I would be SOOOO upset that I have not seen this video yet.

My Friday has sucked so far. I got on the train and forgot my Ipod so I had to listen to two middle eastern guys ramble about for 45 minutes. I broke the band on my watch and had to order a replacement for $50. And the pet insurance people say it's going to be another month before I get my money from my vet bill claim.

Please for the love of god. Post the video. You will send me off to my weekend on a high note after a day of lows.
Big bummer. I do empathize with you, but it is out of my hands now. This is a decision that has been put in the hands of BV. :biggrin:

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
I don't think BAH even has the vid. I think he fvcked up the timing and scared them off.

Right?

No?

PROVE IT.

Hawkeye

Monkey
Jan 8, 2002
Naperville, IL
Big bummer. I do empathize with you, but it is out of my hands now. This is a decision that has been put in the hands of BV. :biggrin:

Now the Blizzard of Oz brings in the bum McDipsizzz who promptly gives up 3 runs and the lead. Oz leaves the bum in for the 8th and he puts the first two men on and then throws a wild pitch to put them in scoring position with no outs.

I need the video. I really need the video.

urbaindk

The Real Dr. Science
Jul 12, 2004
Sleepy Hollar
You know BAH, sometimes such high expectations lead to disappointment if the goods fail to deliver. In other words, your video better be pretty damn good to keep holding out this long.

Cru Jones

Turbo Monkey
Sep 2, 2006
Hell Track
You know BAH, sometimes such high expectations lead to disappointment if the goods fail to deliver. In other words, your video better be pretty damn good to keep holding out this long.
Indeed. I just read 10 pages of this craziness... it better be good.

I still like the sign idea. The look on her face would be priceless!!

BAH

The Red Baron
Sep 29, 2005
America
Ok, so I feel a little bad that I don't have anything to show today. The truth of the matter is that she walked her dog early this am.

I got up early and when I was puttering around the house I saw her go by. I have not lost hope though. I'm assuming since it was Friday she wanted to get the dog walking done early. Next week I will be ready once again.

It wasn't because we weren't set up and ready though. Cameras, lenses, 2 way phones etc. It was a full on stakeout and we were both dissapointed that there was no dumping to be recorded this day.

Red Rabbit

Picky Pooper
Jan 27, 2007
Colorado
He's a Turd Hunter

Prolly could give Irwin a run for his money.

Oi, its a black lab and it's owner dropping a huge floater of a turd.

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
He's a Turd Hunter

Prolly could give Irwin a run for his money.

Oi, its a black lab and it's owner dropping a huge floater of a turd.
Crickey! Look at the baby ahm comin outta that Boxah! Lessee if I can get ah closah look!

Thassa BYOOT!