Quantcast

Trouble in Suburbia Parts 1 and 2

Hawkeye

Monkey
Jan 8, 2002
Naperville, IL
I think it's over. I was here this morning to see if it would happen again. She showed up at the same time but they cruised on by. I'll keep an eye on the situation, but it appears my lawn is no longer the best pooping in the area :(

Set up camera and when she walks by turn the sprinkler on her for past indiscretions.

It's your only hope.

I have a friend who owns a home in Miami Beach. His next door neighbor is either a NBA player, Rapper, or drug dealer and this guy owns 3-4 pitbulls that just bark and fight all the time day or night. My buddy got mad about it one day and had a couple of those "Barkerators" installed facing the bad neighbors house. When he came back a couple months later the dogs wouldn't even walk close to that side of the yard.

-dustin

boring
Jun 10, 2002
austin
i'm having this problem now with 3 dogs in the neighborhood. unfortunately, their owners let them run free, and i don't know which is ****ting in my yard, if not all of them.

narlus

Eastcoast Softcore
Staff member
Nov 7, 2001
behind the viewfinder
Just another request for conclusion.

While we're waiting...

My wife is on a roller derby team here in Portland. One of the other derby girls brought her dog to practice last Wednesday and my wife found out the hard way that it had pinched a loaf right next to her gear bag. How did she find out? While walking back to her car, she was wondering where a wretched smell was coming from. Turns out, she had dragged the handle and shoulder strap through the offending pile, remnants of which were smeared all over her shorts, shirt and hoodie.

Yum.
i miss Buck Fever. bring that guy back.