Quantcast

Trouble in Suburbia Parts 1 and 2

Silver

find me a tampon
Jul 20, 2002
Orange County, CA
First off, ****head is obviously the proper custom title. You guys are all idiots. ;)

Secondly, it's a lab. He might just keep on pooping even with the sprinkler nailing him. The owner will get wet though :)

(Personally, I make sure my dog mixes it up. I don't mind if a poop gets dropped on my lawn, as long as it gets picked up.)

ThePriceSeliger

Mushhead
Mar 31, 2004
Denver, Colorado
First off, ****head is obviously the proper custom title. You guys are all idiots.

Secondly, it's a lab. He might just keep on pooping even with the sprinkler nailing him. The owner will get wet though :)

(Personally, I make sure my dog mixes it up. I don't mind if a poop gets dropped on my lawn, as long as it gets picked up.)
You are so sad as well... it's a joke, but not everyone wants dogs pooping in their yard. So I'm sorry if you are offended but something that doesn't effect you at all.

moff_quigley

Why don't you have a seat over there?
Jan 27, 2005
Poseurville
Buddy of mine told a funny story about a dog and his pet...

Seems this dog would regularly break one off in my friend's front yard while out for walks with his owner. It happened enough that the kids had a name for the dog: "Pooper." So during the winter the entertainment for that time of the day was watching the dog walking down the sidewalk and then laugh and giggle while the dog did his deed (the kids were like 3 and 5 at the time). Anyway the owner never picked up after his dog. First real nice spring day comes along and they've got the windows open enjoying the breeze and along comes the dog. The kids start yelling "MOMMMY! POOPER IS COMING! MOMMY! IT'S POOOOOOOPER!!!!" The guy never walked his dog on that side of the street again.

Mom told me one as well:

Mom works at a store at an outdoor shopping mall. Seems the management of the property sent out a memo about a recent "tragedy" that happened. Guy was walking his little dog down the "mall". Dog lifts his leg and proceeds to wiz on a lightpost. I guess the lightpost wasn't grounded properly or something. The little doggie fried and his owner had to go to the hospital.

BAH

The Red Baron
Sep 29, 2005
America
nothing to report, as I was bike riding(see ride reports) However, when I got home, I did see squat marks, so it's just a matter of which day I am around and finally figure out what I'm going to do..

Buck Fever

Monkey
Jul 12, 2004
Hipsterville USA
Just another request for conclusion.

While we're waiting...

My wife is on a roller derby team here in Portland. One of the other derby girls brought her dog to practice last Wednesday and my wife found out the hard way that it had pinched a loaf right next to her gear bag. How did she find out? While walking back to her car, she was wondering where a wretched smell was coming from. Turns out, she had dragged the handle and shoulder strap through the offending pile, remnants of which were smeared all over her shorts, shirt and hoodie.

Yum.

BAH

The Red Baron
Sep 29, 2005
America
sorry folkes, I'm not going to be around at the appointed time for another few days. Don't worry though. I now have a plan and the results will be posted eventually..

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
sorry folkes, I'm not going to be around at the appointed time for another few days. Don't worry though. I now have a plan and the results will be posted eventually..
At this point we better see exploding naked female ninjas attack that dog owner in the video. Nothing less will be acceptable.

BAH

The Red Baron
Sep 29, 2005
America
I think it's over. I was here this morning to see if it would happen again. She showed up at the same time but they cruised on by. I'll keep an eye on the situation, but it appears my lawn is no longer the best pooping in the area :(