Quantcast

JohnE

filthy rascist
May 13, 2005
Front Range, dude...
We're pretty much a group of old professors, trannies, refugees from Cameroon, homeless people and retired gay men...it's a miracle we get anything done!
And where do you fall in to this motley crew?

This is the way it is supposed to be according to the Scriptures. Who did JC hang out with? The undesirables...not the Pharisees.

(Not that you are undesirable Jim...I think JC would have hung out on the Monkey, not on PinkBike or one of the other time wasters...)

Jim Mac

MAKE ENDURO GREAT AGAIN
May 21, 2004
the middle east of NY
Yeah....I'm a little bit country and a little bit rock and roll:
(EDIT: Halloween '16, the bullet belt was a wedding gift.)

(and yeah, as far as I can tell no working gay men! I mean sheesh, we have a Vintage Pride group)

Sorry to digress, go get your Trump back on!!

Last edited:

syadasti

i heart mac
Apr 15, 2002
VT
Republicans are going to be in control of all branches of our government soon, and all it took was:

1. decades of massive gerrymandering to design a majority of republican congressional districts through preposterous redistricting;

2. over a decade of voter ID and other disenfranchisement measures designed and intended to suppress minority votes;

3. unprecedented legislative obstructionism to cripple the federal government, shutting it down twice and disabling agencies such as the NLRB by refusing to hold hearings for presidential nominees;

4. an unprecedented refusal to consider a sitting president's nominee for the Supreme Court for no set reason;

5. an electoral system where the candidate who loses by nearly 3 million votes still wins;

6. significant election interference by a foreign power;

7. a bloated, directionless opposition party that suppresses and neuters its most dynamic members by repeated acts of nepotism, favoritism, and corruption; and

8. a hateful reactionary backlash to a minority president and female candidate.

Great job, guys, you really did it.

mykel

closer to Periwinkle
Apr 19, 2013
sw ontario canada
A good portion of yous guys have totally lost the plot.
The things the repubs are ignoring re Drumpf are just unfathomable, if it were the dems in this position. the crumbs from this meal would have the repubs loosing their shit, let alone the main course. They really have expunged the word hypocrite from their dick-tionary.

Has the least right of centre party finally imploded to the point they can not even raise a decent vocal objection to the shit that is going on with Orangutan Von Fuck-face?

Last edited:

JohnE

filthy rascist
May 13, 2005
Front Range, dude...
Not only that...but try on the tried and true turnabout is fair play argument. Had (S)Hillary or Obama said half the stupid shit Orange Foolious has, they would have been strung up, shot, electrocuted, drawn and quartered and tarred and feathered. Not necessarily in that order.

The only thing I know about the next 4 years is that comedy writers are going to have no shortage of material.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
A good portion of yous guys have totally lost the plot.
The things the repubs are ignoring re Drumpf are just unfathomable, if it were the dems in this position. the crumbs from this meal would have the repubs loosing their shit, let alone the main course. They really have expunged the word hypocrite from their dick-tionary.

Has the least right of centre party finally imploded to the point they can not even raise a decent vocal objection to the shit that is going on with Orangutan Von Fuck-face?
The thing with Trump is he gave no details during him 'campaign'. He still hasn't given details, but his cabinet is nothing but corporate shills. He may post random shit on twitter but has yet to support any of his campaign promises. However, you may notice that all actual actions align with Pence's hard line social and pro-corporate right wing mindset. No wonder why any regular repubs haven't raised a voice of opposition, this is their phobo-erotic wet dream.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
The swamp will be the only ecosystem protected under Trump.

Except for the Everglades, that will disappear from rising sea levels.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Would this have become a series if Hillary had one?

The series aims to provide an intimate glimpse into some of America’s worst people who make up the membership of the country’s oldest hate group, as well as their families with in depth looks at some of the highest ranking Klan members and their families.

JohnE

filthy rascist
May 13, 2005
Front Range, dude...
Would this have become a series if Hillary had one?
“...we certainly didn’t want the show to be seen as a platform for the views of the KKK… The only political agenda is that we really do stand against hate.”

Dumbass quote of the year. This will only further glorify these cousin fucking nitwits by giving them a platform, whether or not A&E stands against hate.

Stupidstupidstupid.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Do people get offended by being called a "cuck"? Really? Wow.
It has special meaning for closeted white guys who are super fearful that their bored wives will find out about their preferences and run off with some young black dude.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
It has special meaning for closeted white guys who are super fearful that their bored wives will find out about their preferences and run off with some young black dude.
I guess I've just never been butthurt over being called something, but they are delicate flowers.

JohnE

filthy rascist
May 13, 2005
Front Range, dude...
Whats funniest/saddest to me is the simple act of name calling...so completely juvenile, yet these people wield a considerable amount of influence over the Right.