Quantcast

mykel

closer to Periwinkle
Apr 19, 2013
sw ontario canada
Comments pretty much wrap it up...

" I have never seen such a tapestry of literary skill, such a glorious weaving of words, paired with so many uses of the word "fuck". As a writer with the vocabulary of a well-educated sailor, I salute you, sir.
*salute* "

"shitgoblins, paucity, and quisling, and a countless number of fucks in one piece? yeah. i enjoyed that. very very much."

mykel

closer to Periwinkle
Apr 19, 2013
sw ontario canada
Oh man that's great!
Sums up exactly how I feel about the situation.
Really need the ability to give more that one rating.
Rod Rox.

mykel

closer to Periwinkle
Apr 19, 2013
sw ontario canada
So, how long into his first term will the GOP let Herr Drumpf go until they impeach him?
Getting the deck stacked so that Pence will have a sick hand, is the way it looks to me.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Entire career at ExxonMobil, volunteering to forfeit $7M to accept a low paying position he's unqualified to hold, and nobody thinks there might be some shenanigans in store??

JHFC ...
This is the loophole that'll net him millions:

http://urbanmilwaukee.com/pressrelease/baldwin-whitehouse-warren-and-feinstein-introduce-bill-to-limit-tax-windfalls-for-billionaires-in-the-trump-administration/

Section 1043 of the tax code, added during the George H. W. Bush administration, allowed former Goldman Sachs CEO and George W. Bush Treasury Secretary Henry Paulson to avoid paying an estimated $200 million tax bill, according to The Economist. So far, Donald Trump has selected several billionaires to helm federal agencies, including hedge fund manager and former Goldman Sachs executive Steven Mnuchin for Treasury Secretary, billionaire investor Wilbur Ross for Commerce Secretary, and Republican mega-donor Betsy DeVos for Education Secretary. Historians expect the cabinet to be the wealthiest ever, and the Washington Post has noted that Mr. Ross alone is ten times wealthier than George W. Bush’s entire first cabinet in 2001.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Agreed. I had the same thought of why would someone leave such a plum job, but there it is. Billionaires aren't treated like the rest of us...
The only way of making money that is impossible to avoid paying taxes is via an honest paycheck.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Rich Kid were you.

Milwaukee's Best.
We started with Lucky Lager. But we switched to Bud in cans when we started saving to build the worlds larges beer castle. We had over 100 cases saved, but we cashed them in for beer money at one point. :rofl:

<edit> My folks were not rich, but I did have a couple rich friends from the other side of the tracks.

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
Donald Trump won’t be laying his hand on the Bible for his Presidential inauguration.

The melting fat candle made the decision after having a bit of a practise with God’s book and being unable to find an edition that didn’t cause the skin of his tiny hands to sizzle.

“I’m going with the book of carpet samples. I love carpet samples. They’re great. These are great carpet samples.

“The material feels wonderful and soothes my tiny hands while reminding me of the greatest hair on earth – namely mine.

“The Bible is so last century, folks. It’s a brave new world, and we need brave new books without lots of bigly words.

“Just books full of carpet. They’re great. They’re for great people who hate reading. I hate reading. It’s great to hate reading.”

Trump spokesperson, Simon Williams, said, “Donald is really proud of his idea.

“I say his idea although I’m pretty sure he nicked the concept from a Simpsons joke, but good luck in telling him that. He’s too busy rubbing his face against bits of carpet.”

Trump replied, “mmm…fuzzy…great.”

http://newsthump.com/2017/01/03/donald-trump-to-be-sworn-in-on-book-of-carpet-samples/