trib

not worthy of a Rux.
Jun 22, 2009
Got to keep those pesky photographers away from the riders

schwaaa31

Turbo Monkey
Jul 30, 2002
Clinton Massachusetts
Jamie Goldman, Nathan Rennie, Kirt Vories, and Henry O'Donnell are retiring?

Everyone's talking about Luca Shaw on the Syndicate. It doesn't sound like they're closing up.
I guess Peaty, Minnar and Ratboy are original to me. You old fuck.
Yeah, all signs point to Shaw on Syndicate. I'd love to see the Rat stay on board too. Or at least keep racing for any team.

trib

not worthy of a Rux.
Jun 22, 2009
Seeing Claudio and Peat let Warner stay ahead and then hearing him say 'they haven't passed me yet' made me think 'how cute' they were so capable of passing him many, many times if he wasn't such a giant tub of lard skidding his way down and stopping in the corners.

On that note, odd that he was on a commencal and not a giant.

trib

not worthy of a Rux.
Jun 22, 2009
Sucks for Gee, was probably his best chance to be on the podium or even win this season.

Lord, what a bummer.

Jeremy R

<b>x</b>
Nov 15, 2001
behind you with a snap pop
Bernard Kerr to replace Gee Atherton in Great Britain’s World Champs team
Read more at https://dirtmountainbike.com/news/bernard-kerr-replace-gee-atherton-great-britains-world-champs-team.html#RHKTk8QB1EZsfO00.99

tldr shoulder injury
That sucks for Gee. There are some shoulder injuries that you just can't ride through. I remember just trying to trail ride after mine this winter and spring, and I had zero business even being in the woods. Sometimes, it is not the pain that is the problem, but weakness. My shoulder was so weak and numb that I could not correct the handlebar at all. Imagine trying to do that coming down Val Di Sole. Impossibruu.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Seeing Claudio and Peat let Warner stay ahead and then hearing him say 'they haven't passed me yet' made me think 'how cute' they were so capable of passing him many, many times if he wasn't such a giant tub of lard skidding his way down and stopping in the corners.

On that note, odd that he was on a commencal and not a giant.

I loved that whenever it was on Warner's cam you just heard him huffing and puffing :rofl:

'size

Turbo Monkey
May 30, 2007
AZ
I was joking. Sheesh. I'm probably older than both of you and them put together. 43. And yes, I should brush up on my history :dirol:
maybe we should start an age thread, i mean we already have a headtube badge thread for some reason. maybe a 'show me your flat pedal pins' thread after worlds...

Bikael Molton

goofy for life
Jun 9, 2003
El Lay
Stop talking about Rennie or a bunch of old drunken Ridemonkies are gonna be all "Rennie could come back at Worlds."

My money is on JD Swanguen, however.

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
The RAW footage looks great. This is going to be an awesome worlds.

I love early broadcasts. I don't sleep anyway, and the show gets me stoked to go ride too fast on crowded trails first thing in the morning. :D

Fwiw, i have alpha project on vhs.
Shut up! You're old!