Quantcast

what do you drive?

justsomeguy

Monkey
Oct 3, 2005
loco said:
Wow - I haven't even managed to insult him that much. Heaven knows it looks like I try. I don't, but I do sometimes attack the fact that he feels supreme to most humans.
WTF are you babbling about? Before you make yourself look like even more confused, you might want to check your posts...

You'll find that in the past you've mistakenly attributed comments that you interpet as "being superior" to me, when I didn't make them.

Good luck!

-dustin

boring
Jun 10, 2002
austin
i'll have to see what kind of info i can get with a plate number. i know i can get who the vehicle is registered under and their address. wonder if i can get anything else...hmmm...

J

JRB

justsomeguy said:
WTF are you babbling about? Before you make yourself look like even more confused, you might want to check your posts...

You'll find that in the past you've mistakenly attributed comments that you interpet as "being superior" to me, when I didn't make them.

Good luck!
I was talking about sanjuro, captain observation. Let's talk about confusion. You may actually be the most confrontational person on Ridemonkey. It's kind of weird that people can't even agree with you without some smart ass remark.

justsomeguy

Monkey
Oct 3, 2005
loco said:
I was talking about sanjuro, captain observation. Let's talk about confusion. You may actually be the most confrontational person on Ridemonkey. It's kind of weird that people can't even agree with you without some smart ass remark.
Oh, I see. My bad. Your flip comment could have been interpreted either way.

And yes, MrClean is a weird phuck, yet still a smart ass who likes to ride, hence his smart ass remark.

What I wonder is how you have the two of us confused?

J

JRB

justsomeguy said:
Oh, I see. My bad. Your flip comment could have been interpreted either way.

And yes, MrClean is a weird phuck, yet still a smart ass who likes to ride, hence his smart ass remark.

What I wonder is how you have the two of us confused?
Now I am confused. I am reading the thread now.

edit - well I read it and I did quote MrClean, when you then quoted me, like I was talking to you. Pay attention and try to keep up, would you???

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
I want to know what the hell this has to do with what ANYONE dirves? If you want to bitch, PM, please!

I keep checking to see cool new stuff only to read about two bitches complaining about one another in a public forum.

J

JRB

jimmydean said:
I want to know what the hell this has to do with what ANYONE dirves? If you want to bitch, PM, please!

I keep checking to see cool new stuff only to read about two bitches complaining about one another in a public forum.
Welcome to where you posted a bitch in a thread about what you drive. It's nice to know I answer to you now.

justsomeguy

Monkey
Oct 3, 2005
jimmydean said:

I'm sorry that you had to discover that the internet is unfair in that way and that you don't enjoy any guarantees about content when you decide to click on a thread. I'm sure that this comes a great shock to you and I hope that you don't suffer to much due to your newfound understanding.

On another note, the irony of your post was simply deliscious.

J

JRB

justsomeguy said:
I'm sorry that you had to discover that the internet is unfair in that way and that you don't enjoy any guarantees about content when you decide to click on a thread. I'm sure that this comes a great shock to you and I hope that you don't suffer to much due to your newfound understanding.

On another note, the irony of your post was simply deliscious.
Your grammar sucks a little, but you do make me laugh a lot. Without the vocabulary, it's almost along the lines of LLkoolkeg's sarcasm.

justsomeguy

Monkey
Oct 3, 2005
jimmydean said:
PM's sent.
Thanks for the interest and all but I'm sorry, I'm not interested in any cuddling, snuggling or back rubs.

Please don't send me any more messages like that.

Thanks.

DaveW

Space Monkey
Jul 2, 2001
The bunker at parliament
jimmydean said:

That pretty much sums it up. Makes for a boring thread guys. :nopity: :redX:

justsomeguy

Monkey
Oct 3, 2005
DaveW said:
That pretty much sums it up. Makes for a boring thread guys. :nopity: :redX:
That's funny, just like Jimmy's ironic posts.

Oh, car pics, right? They're the only thing that qualify as not boring in this thread, correct?