Quantcast

What's the dumbest thing you've done for a girl/guy?

Buck Fever

Monkey
Jul 12, 2004
Hipsterville USA
pnj said:
what was your girlfriends response?
That's one of the best parts...she helped with the cleanup and then (while in the shower with me) said, "You look disgusted. I take it to mean you didn't like that." as if it was just par for the course.

I don't want to over-exaggerate. It's not like there was a poo explosion, but it certainly managed to get everywhere and required the use of the remainder of the paper towel roll.

To add frustration to my horror, the act worked out very well for her in very short time...all while I was slowly losing...um...pnuematic pressure as my level of awareness and discussed replaced my arousal.

As much as I'd love to out her here, I'd feel bad doing so as she was somewhat of a fixture amongst the bike community of the PNW. It's highly probable that there are people on this board, especially those who have been riding for ten years, who know her personally. It's even probable that there are those on this board who have shared my experience.

Maybe one day, while I'm reliving the utter financial dispair I was in after I broke our engagement, I'll out her in a moment of bitterness; but I'd feel guilty as he11 afterward.

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)
loco said:
Aren't you his Christie Brinkley??? :think:
You wouldn't catch me dead at a Billy Joel concert...I personally do not like him...yeah yeah he's a 'great' songwriter...great pianist...but I'm not into his 'great' songs...(think of IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIIIIIIGHHHHHT!...quite possibly the gayest song...EVER) nor do I care for PIANISTS...PIANISTS...

-BB-

I broke all the rules, but somehow still became mo
Sep 6, 2001
Livin it up in the O.C.
OK... since I've been ripping on all of you, I guess it is my turn.

I moved out to Cali with my (now) ex and my BEST friend who I've known since I was 5 (and his GF).

My Ex and my best friend ended up not getting along, and being the stupid Arse I was, I cut off all communication with my friend for almost 2 years b/c of the Beotch. It was a totally disfunctional relationship and we would yell at each other on a DAILY basis. She brought me to tears numerous times.

Finally we broke up and I met my wife a week later. We NEVER fight (7 years now) and she let my friend move in with us for a year after his Fiance died.
:thumb: (to the firendship, not teh fiance dying)

Now this same friend married a chick that doesn't like me, and I've only talked to him about 3 times in the last year. They didn't even invite anyone to their wedding.
Karma, huh?

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
dh girlie said:
You wouldn't catch me dead at a Billy Joel concert...I personally do not like him...yeah yeah he's a 'great' songwriter...great pianist...but I'm not into his 'great' songs...(think of IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIIIIIIGHHHHHT!...quite possibly the gayest song...EVER) nor do I care for PIANISTS...PIANISTS...
I think Billy Joel is more of an East Coast thing too, I've spent weekends on the jersey shore, originally from just outside allentown and so on.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
-BB- said:
OK... since I've been ripping on all of you, I guess it is my turn.

I moved out to Cali with my (now) ex and my BEST friend who I've known since I was 5 (and his GF).

My Ex and my best friend ended up not getting along, and being the stupid Arse I was, I cut off all communication with my friend for almost 2 years b/c of the Beotch. It was a totally disfunctional relationship and we would yell at each other on a DAILY basis. She brought me to tears numerous times.

Finally we broke up and I met my wife a week later. We NEVER fight (7 years now) and she let my friend move in with us for a year after his Fiance died.
:thumb: (to the firendship, not teh fiance dying)

Now this same friend married a chick that doesn't like me, and I've only talked to him about 3 times in the last year. They didn't even invite anyone to their wedding.
Karma, huh?
Weird man! How did you find your wife so quickly after you broke up with your GF?

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
dh girlie said:
ANNNNND........???? :confused:
Thats what is songs are about or some of them anyway but I guess you wouldn't know that because you never really listened to him. My bad....

Zark

Hey little girl, do you want some candy?
Oct 18, 2001
Reno 911
I collected wildflowers during a group XC ride for a girl, much to the amusement of my buddies. She was later spotted sucking face with another girl on the cover of the college newspaper's same sex marraige article :dead: I'll never forget James saying "Dude! isn't that your girl?" Not anymore :eviltongu

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
dh girlie said:
I've heard enough of him to know I personally do not like him. Thank god the West Coast is represented by much cooler music...
Are you trying to set me up for an argument?

Buck Fever

Monkey
Jul 12, 2004
Hipsterville USA
dh girlie said:
I've heard enough of him to know I personally do not like him. Thank god the West Coast is represented by much cooler music...
BJ sucks! wait a minute...that's wrong, they're great. Billy Joel sucks...or at least doesn't make music that interests me.

We on the east coast do have some great music. Take Lake Trout for example. They're pretty super. Uptown Getdown is pretty great too. Of course that is only if you appreciate good musicianship and killer grooves.

The west coast has produced some pretty crappy bands; The Offspring? Come on. I do have to give some credit, you did produce Mike Patton's genius, Charlie Hunter, Sleepytime Gorilla Museum, Estradasphere and Charming Hostess.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
-BB- said:
Moved near her parents for when we have kids (Free Babysitting).
BWAHHHHHHHHH you still work for the same company?

What did the X do to you to make you break up?

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)
Buck Fever said:
BJ sucks! wait a minute...that's wrong, they're great. Billy Joel sucks...or at least doesn't make music that interests me.

We on the east coast do have some great music. Take Lake Trout for example. They're pretty super. Uptown Getdown is pretty great too. Of course that is only if you appreciate good musicianship and killer grooves.

The west coast has produced some pretty crappy bands; The Offspring? Come on. I do have to give some credit, you did produce Mike Patton's genius, Charlie Hunter, Sleepytime Gorilla Museum, Estradasphere and Charming Hostess.
I was thinking more of stuff like Sublime, FNM, Primus, Digital Underground, the list goes on...I friggin HATE the Offspring. I'll give da east syde run dmc though...but billy joel just blows...

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
dh girlie said:
Damn, Stanley...I think you need to go to the corner drug store and pick yourself up some romance novels...for a guy you're way too interested in old relationship info of someone you hardly know...;p

just wanted to compare notes!!

narlus

Eastcoast Softcore
Staff member
Nov 7, 2001
behind the viewfinder
dh girlie said:
like the whole kiddie-punk movement? good thing for that.

let's not get into a slagging match; both coasts have much to offer in musical heritage. as does chicago. but that stretch from the plains to the rockies ain't holdin' up their end of the bargain.

-BB-

I broke all the rules, but somehow still became mo
Sep 6, 2001
Livin it up in the O.C.
stosh said:
BWAHHHHHHHHH you still work for the same company?

What did the X do to you to make you break up?

Huh? Same company? Hell no. I've had 2 other jobs since then... wait, no.. 3.

BofA Union Bank, and now H&R Block

As far as the breakup... She stopped having sex with me.
:nuts:
LOL... No, she moved back to NYC.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
-BB- said:
Huh? Same company? Hell no. I've had 2 other jobs since then... wait, no.. 3.

BofA Union Bank, and now H&R Block

As far as the breakup... She stopped having sex with me.
:nuts:
LOL... No, she moved back to NYC.
OH That was it?

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)
narlus said:
like the whole kiddie-punk movement? good thing for that.

let's not get into a slagging match; both coasts have much to offer in musical heritage. as does chicago. but that stretch from the plains to the rockies ain't holdin' up their end of the bargain.
Uhhh...isn't sum 41 from CANADA?????

Edit...sum 41...not sure what they sing but I know for a fact I'd rather listen to them than Billy Joel! :D for that matter...I think I'd rather listen to cats yowling on a fence before I'd listen to billy joel!

Buck Fever

Monkey
Jul 12, 2004
Hipsterville USA
dh girlie said:
I was thinking more of stuff like...Digital Underground...
They play my theme song...words modified to suit my situation of course.

My name is Humpty, pronounced with a Umpty.
Yo ladies, oh how I like to hump thee.
you want to get some nasty--you'd better clean before I bump thee.
I'm steppin' tall, y'all,
and just like Humpty Dumpty
I'm gonna fall when I see the mess after you pump me.
I like to rhyme,
I like my beats funky,
It's chunky. I'd rather not see it lumpy.
I'm sick wit dis, why don't git clean first
'cause if you do, I'll quench your fetish thirst

iresmoke1

Monkey Flirt
Aug 1, 2001
Philadelphia
I moved to Florida with a person who turned INSANE the minute we crossed over the Florida border. Ruined me finacially for a while. And I hope he gets testicular atrophy. Oh and may I mention that Ms. Philly doesn't belong in Florida. It's a great place to visit... but NO THANK YOU. I think everyone is in some way related...
(sorry to anyone who lives in Florida). I lived in Ponde Vedre (I Think that's it) and it is basically Jersey w/ Palm trees...

BLAME FLORIDA

DHS

Friendly Neighborhood Pool Boy
Apr 23, 2002
Sand, CA
bigginsis said:
i'm always the one getting the guys to do dumb stuff for me. once i drove off and left this panty-waist in his driveway, on his knees crying. :D
damn
i'll just be the pool boy.....