Quantcast

xc ride...... dh style. (Saturday 1/13)

Abstrakt51

Monkey
Oct 11, 2006
OC
Possible Webb runs tomorrow.

btw, for those who ride Laguna. T is in the best shape I've ever ridden it, much faster and smoother than CA. Hit it while its perfectly groomed.

blender

Monkey
Oct 19, 2006
MDR
cmon B, come out and play.
and play we did.. Kenter DJ school was in session again.

some dude was hiking through the jumps with his son, and happened to have a really nice Cannon 5D on him.. decided to snap a coupla pics of Ben and I hitting the gap.

It was fun as always, the weather was prime!
I miss being on the big bike, but the DJ's are holding me over for now.

Abstrakt51

Monkey
Oct 11, 2006
OC
I need to lose the satin panties and learn how to jump already. Looks like you and B had perfect weather. I on the other hand ran into the wet like A dizzle, but still managed to get in some good runs in the tack.

Nags...we want pics. Where you planning on breaking that bad boy in at this weekend?

tgreathead

Monkey
Jan 14, 2005
Los Angeles
Alright, I had to cross some serious red tape to get these.
I sprained my ankle hopping the barbed wire fence and had to dodge all the motion sensor cameras but I managed to get some shots through a small window...

He spotted me and I had to run before he released the hounds, hopefully I can try a new approach and get some more.

Nagaredama

Turbo Monkey
Nov 15, 2004
Manhattan Beach, CA USA
Don't worry, the paparazzi took more pictures of the unbuilt bike. The color looks really good.

I need a ISCG-05 chain guide and my Enduro back (so I can swap brakes) so I can get it finished. It might be ready this weekend.

blender

Monkey
Oct 19, 2006
MDR
that is looking sweet Scott!
i should have my frame back from PowderCoating sometime this week :)

p.s. can somebody go bump my Dirtbag thread in the STR for sale forum.. i can't seem to be able to sell that thing :disgust1:

tgreathead

Monkey
Jan 14, 2005
Los Angeles
Funny thing Nags didn't know when he was over the other night is I too was being stealth about a new purchase. I'm waiting for the reducers from Fox so I don't have the shock on yet but I finally made the upgrade to a respectable big bike :banana: