Quantcast

Status
Not open for further replies.

DaveW

Space Monkey
Jul 2, 2001
The bunker at parliament
Originally posted by Jorvik
I'm lost about the recess code too. I don't remember any of that from my recess days. Maybe you went to a "special" school.
He musta done cos like we din ave no code @ ours.

So any way .......how does it feel to be a third getter Jorvik? :p :D

DaveW

Space Monkey
Jul 2, 2001
The bunker at parliament
Bad, but not as terrible as I imagined. Sort of like the morning after being *gently* sodomized. You know, with copious lubricant and whatnot. DaveW knows what I'm talking about.
LOL
Nice one........ya bastard!!!!!:mad:

jk:rolleyes: :D :D

#161.......by the way your not getting a bit bitter and twisted about these post numbers are you??

Jorvik

Monkey
Jan 29, 2002
I honestly don't know anymore.
True. The humane thing to do is to euthanize you. I've got a meat tenderizer that should give a crippling blow to the base of your skull swung hard enough. I'll need somebody to hold you down though, you'll probably be all pissing and moaning, taking your euthanasia like a bitch.

I'm especially twisted and bitter today, I'm writing a ****ty paper for a ****ty class. Eh, better than real work I suppose.

DaveW

Space Monkey
Jul 2, 2001
The bunker at parliament
Ohh dear Joviks Bitter and twisted, causeing him to pick on lil girls again.
Tsk tsk tsk......Now you know that aint right Jorvik.....If you can't play nice,
we will have to put you back in that special lil room we have for you. :mad: :devil: :dead:
with a drug crazed transvestite who escaped to south america at the end of the war as your ....."therapist"!!!!!!:eek: :devil: :dead: :eek:

Jorvik

Monkey
Jan 29, 2002
Oh DaveW, how you completly chap my ass...

On a totally different note, Monster Energy drinks are perhaps the best consumable ever invented. Well, aside from gold flake vodka, but I'm under the legal alcoholic drinking age, so we'll pretend I don't know what an entire liter of the stuff tastes like.

DaveW

Space Monkey
Jul 2, 2001
The bunker at parliament
Originally posted by monkeyboy424

DAMN THIS PEER PRESSURE

Give in to the dark side 424 you cannot resist forever.

Oh and Jorvik......any chaffing has nothing I repeat NOTHING!!!!! to do with me.
But I'd suggest you use more Vasiline for what ever it is that you have been doing. :eek:

DaveW

Space Monkey
Jul 2, 2001
The bunker at parliament
I'm not sure what's worse.
The fact that you are such an expert on *ahem* "Personal lubrication".

Or the fact that your so happy to discuss this expertise in public.

:( :rolleyes:

:p :D

monkeyboy424

Turbo Monkey
Mar 19, 2002
Place
Originally posted by DaveW
I'm not sure what's worse.
The fact that you are such an expert on *ahem* "Personal lubrication".

Or the fact that your so happy to discuss this expertise in public.

:( :rolleyes:

:p :D

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahhaahhahaahahahahhaah

DaveW

Space Monkey
Jul 2, 2001
The bunker at parliament
Yes, it would be quite prudent to fear all that which is Jorvik.
Yes much like people of yore kept a safe distance from leppers where ever posible.

But Monkey boy....you might have been on top (however briefly ).........but you can never top or topple me! :p :D

DaveW

Space Monkey
Jul 2, 2001
The bunker at parliament
Monkeyboy, I've said it before and I'll say it again.

You are a post whore.

"!!!!!!!!!!!" or "haha" will not do here.

Get into an argument, throw some insults around. It isn't just about being on top.

And what's worse is that twice now in the last month you have made Jorvik post something that has merit.

Monkey boy/girl
I demand an immediate appology for you makeing Jorvik (temporarily) Socially aceptable!:mad:
This just won't do at all young man. :mad: :mad:

Jorvik

Monkey
Jan 29, 2002
GODDAMN MOTHER FUC|<ER! I'LL TEAR YOUR TEETH OUT AND SHOVE THEM UP YOUR ASS. AND I'LL ENJOY IT!

REPENT!!! REPENT!!!

I'm a little high strung today. I've got my Physics final project due in four hours, and I've only done the sources of error. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, I wonder if I'm going to pass this class.

monkeyboy424

Turbo Monkey
Mar 19, 2002
Place
yah that sucks

wanna hear a funny stoery?

ok ill tell it any way

i was in my math class and since i didnt study for the test i got the lowest grade in the calss

16/56

28%

well these kids were betting on MY grade
so one, a football player, tried to grab my test and show it to every one, and he also wanted to see my grade so he could win.

but as soon as his mits went on my test i punched him in the nose not very hard and gave him a bloody nose. My teacher saw the whole thing, since she is cool and she knew that i was a lil pissed with my self, sent him to get tissue and then she told him to get a detention. the greatest ting is now this kid is scared of me and would literally kiss my feet if i asked him to.

cool huh

oh dont worry i am not that dumb

i was gettin higher grades in an HONOR class but i transferd out because it went to fast

i am just lazy

Jorvik

Monkey
Jan 29, 2002
Originally posted by monkeyboy424

i am just lazy
Story of my life...

Back to the story of YOUR life. Why on earth would you ever want a football player kissing your feet? I mean, I'm cool with you getting your jollies like that, but I mean... geez, its more than just a little weird, man. Its fine to have those kind of feelings, but, well, maybe you should talk to your guidance counselour or parents about them. You know, instead of beating some guy so that you can play the whole "dominatrix" thing, in school no less! Don't even get me started with your teacher, she (or he, I don't hate, whatever starts your motor) needs to get her (or his, you know, its alright this day and age, don't be ashamed, I'm fine with it, its no problem, just don't grab my ass and we'll be cool) morals in check.

monkeyboy424

Turbo Monkey
Mar 19, 2002
Place
you are a very sarcastic person

oh yah

i might be coming your way this summer!!!

my brother gets to go to europe..... with my cousins becasue they are the same age (12)...

any way my mom has good freinds in mass.

so we were talkin and she said we might get to go for a while
and if you are in boston, look for a kid on a balck kona scab and a marz scab... and dont beat his ass

Status
Not open for further replies.