Quantcast

Status
Not open for further replies.

monkeyboy424

Turbo Monkey
Mar 19, 2002
Place
DMAN right i have fleas!!! the kind with that new vicious asian pnunomina (sp?) !!!!

i am gonna come and sleep in your beds and give you each this little poisen i have nibbiling at my back!!!

MUAHHAQHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Jorvik

Monkey
Jan 29, 2002
I honestly don't know anymore.
Are you on drugs? I'm positivly convinced you've gotten yourself hooked on the smack and are typing in a heroin induced trance. This can be the only explanation for your terrible grammar and spelling.

Notice: grammar is spelled with an "a" and not an "e" at the end. Knowing this will spare you much grief. Example: trying to type out something like "ur grammer n spellin iz terribul." Thank your lucky stars I am here to save you from this embarrassment.

DaveW

Space Monkey
Jul 2, 2001
The bunker at parliament
Originally posted by monkeyboy424
i have had that experience...

and that is why i do not drink anymore
Well as you are but a 15 year old.....serves you right for turning to drink so young.

But what's worse is that from Jorvicks last post I gather that he is in fact a
sexually repressed transexual who wishes to indulge in some weird and
twisted, Incestuous, Sadomasicistic, bondage & disipline!!!!!!!:eek: :eek:

Jorvik I take my hat off to you.
you are with out a doubt the most twisted and perverted monkey here. :cool:

monkeyboy424

Turbo Monkey
Mar 19, 2002
Place
lol

that was pretty good

well

it is offical

i am comin to boston this summer

but my mom is paranoid seh wount let me ride with people she doesnt know

bah

DaveW

Space Monkey
Jul 2, 2001
The bunker at parliament
Originally posted by Jorvik
A good question.

My answer is simple, and involves mango juice, a three-legged hog, and a jump rope. DaveW knows what I'm talking about :sneaky:

Yes but Knowing the Flying fatman as I do.....I'm afraid that that wont be enough!:(
I tried it on him last year....The Swine acutally enjoyed it!!!!:eek:

I what I sugest is tyhat we pull out the big guns :devil: :monkey:

This will mean useing a Pneumatic jackhammer, a case of thai fish paste, a case of tigerbalm and a drug crazed tranvestite that escaped to south america after the war!!!!!!! :eek: :eek:
Oh and of course not forgetting the gerbils. ;) not for the flyingfatman you understand but meerly to keep me "amused" whilst listening to his screaming. :D

monkeyboy424

Turbo Monkey
Mar 19, 2002
Place
oh ok then

sounds good

you guys probably think i am a boring.

all it is is that i cant express my imagition over the internet.

dont worry, i am goin to therapy for it

DaveW

Space Monkey
Jul 2, 2001
The bunker at parliament
Hmmm Chamois Butter eh.......well alright then just this once then.:(

By the way has anyone seen my gerbil? :confused:
One of them escaped.:mad:
It's easy to spot, it's the one with the smelly brown splodges on it....and a nervous tick. :D

Jorvik

Monkey
Jan 29, 2002
I assume you never had squirrel then. Most people don't realize this, but you can actually cook and eat them with the skin still on. Very good like that, gives it a bit of a spicy flavor. I'm a fan.

I thought I was hardcore when I bagged and ate my first squirrel at age 11 with my grandpa's old 22 single shot rifle. My old soccer coach, who grew up near St. Croix on the islands, topped me. He and his friends would do the same, only at age 4-5 and with slings. He was the one who told me about cooking it with the skin on. He was a good guy.

monkeywench

Chimp
Mar 26, 2003
movin' on...
When my Dad moved to Canada from Scotland at age 26, he was boarding at a farm for a few weeks.
His first night the farmers wife served him a big ol' stew. Dad thought "mmm good, maybe rabbit?"
Later that night the farmer took him out to the barn and showed him the porcupine carcass. Good stew.

DaveW

Space Monkey
Jul 2, 2001
The bunker at parliament
Ah.....A new minion for me to brainwash and unleash upon the unsuspecting web to do my evil scheme's.:D :devil: :monkey: :devil: :devil:

Welcome to Da Monkey :D
Whatever you do don't trust Jorvik....he's naughty:(

Porcupine stew eh....sounds good.
handy hint for the future....If you ever in nepal to go mountain biking.
DONT try the local pickled Locqust (sp?)
It's really bad as far as pickled insects go.;)

Jorvik

Monkey
Jan 29, 2002
Originally posted by DaveW

Whatever you do don't trust Jorvik....he's naughty:(
I'm naughty? I pale in comparison to you and monkeyboy. Monkeyboy has openly admitted to molesting stuffed animals. That sick sick boy.

This thread has gone downhill in a good way, thanks to me.

monkeyboy424

Turbo Monkey
Mar 19, 2002
Place
i deny any proof of me molesting animals, let alone stuffed animals.

waht you mean??!?! how did you get these pictures? but but but but butb ut butb it wasnt me!

DaveW

Space Monkey
Jul 2, 2001
The bunker at parliament
Ah my foolish young apprentise.....in time you will learn the blackmail side of the force.

But in the meantime hurry up and pay up or the pics get posted to your mom. :devil:

monkeyboy424

Turbo Monkey
Mar 19, 2002
Place
well its ok dave sent he pictures to me they are save in my hand now...

oh hey mom. what? hey dont look in that evvelope! no that sint me!!! whaddya mean thats mea and a pig havin sex?

oh man ill get back to yous guys
:dead: :nuts:

Jorvik

Monkey
Jan 29, 2002
Well, that has been "played out." At least thats what the kids these days would say. God darn youngin's, always trying to steal my moonshine.

Speaking of stealing my moonshine, I had an entire case of Boar's Head Ale stolen from me. If anybody sees it, give me a PM.

DaveW

Space Monkey
Jul 2, 2001
The bunker at parliament
This is good.......for I dem it best if she is kept out of public circulation.
any way we had to take the beer off your hands..........cos it seemed like a good idea at the time. :D

DaveW

Space Monkey
Jul 2, 2001
The bunker at parliament
Ahh back on top where I belong........

LOOK UPON MY POSTS OH YE MONKEY'S AND DESPAIR!! FOR MY NAME IS SPACEMONKEY MONKEY OF MONKEY'S!!
Lord of all that is Ridemonkey DH archives and defender of the 10 banana's, and keeper of the sacred photoshop.

#187:D

Mitzel123

Crash Test Dummy
Feb 9, 2002
aha, i've got a custom title too, and one that matters.AND I GOT A BIGGER FONT THAN YOU!!! :blah: :eviltongu :evil: :D

Status
Not open for further replies.