Jul 2, 2001
The bunker at parliament
THAT'S
ABSOLUTE
RUBBISH!!!

:p

*Note to self.....
ask the prison warder to remove mitzels internet access for the next 6
months, on account of his disruptive behavior.

DaveW

Space Monkey
Jul 2, 2001
The bunker at parliament
Originally posted by Jorvik
Mitzel may have a bigger "font" than DaveW, but it is safe to say my "font" is smaller than both of yours!

HA!
Yes monkey boy but by his own admision jorviks is even smaller than mine.
and you stateed that yours is smaller than his.
So Q.E.D. you are the cocktail weiner in a salami shop. :p

Jorvik

Monkey
Jan 29, 2002
I honestly don't know anymore.
I'll say it, I'm not impressive. Judging by DaveW's post count, however, he has a HUGE dong. HUGE!

I think it was 6th grade when I stopped doing the "my dick is bigger than your dick" thing. Instead, I started saying "My dick is so much smaller than your dick, its rediculous. I mean, really, what the hell am I supposed to do with this thing? Any smaller, it'd be a vagina!"

Man, I make this thread so vulgar. My apologies.

On a side note, I got cross-checked in the chin today during lacrosse practice. Get this, too. The fool who cross checked me is the VERY SAME FOOL WHO STOLE MY CASE OF BEER! You'd think he would've learned not to wrong me after I gave him a proper schalacking a few days ago, but NOOOOOOOOOOO. Seems like Jorvik is going to have to lay down some honey on his genitals and throw a bee hive at him.

BOO YAH!

DaveW

Space Monkey
Jul 2, 2001
The bunker at parliament
Yes ok I admit it I'm huge.:(
........ly average
:rolleyes:

But on another note, in 36 hours the world rally champs is happening 3km from my familys holiday home......And I'm gonna be there!!!

WOOHOO!!!!!! GO Tommi Mac.
:D :D

monkeyboy424

Turbo Monkey
Mar 19, 2002
Place
yah i just got cable recently also....

all i watch is discovery and nickeloden

and occiationally the normal channels like fox and abc

Jorvik

Monkey
Jan 29, 2002
Thats why she didn't move around much...

Anywho, I ball like a savage. Today in my school's Lacrosse game I beasted 3 huge hits today. Last saturday I dislocated some dumb attackman's shoulder. Little bastard shouldn't have been trying to call "Man," I was easily 40 pounds more than him and had a full head of steam going. Ahhh, freshmen.

monkeyboy424

Turbo Monkey
Mar 19, 2002
Place
buwahahahahahahaha

that is good, except for the freshmen part :angry:

this guy joel said "**** your mom" to my friend nick on AIM, so Nick said "im gonna rape your mom" then joel got all pissy and said "thats it im gonna beat your ass, meet me in the parking lot of the bugerking near school" so any way like 200 kids went (really) and joel got his ASSS WOOOOOOPED!!!!!!

joel threw the first punch and skinned the kids forehead, but the kid nick made contact like 5times! two to the face and three to the stomach. it was great! joel thinks he won to that is waht realyl cracks me up

the funny part is joel acts hella "hard" and always trys to "punk" kids, but really abotu anyone could beat his ass.

amateur

Turbo Monkey
Apr 18, 2002
Orange County
this most recent topic of penis size has discouraged me from posting thus far, but it's so tempting. now we all know why monkey boy is a boy...not monkey man

Jorvik

Monkey
Jan 29, 2002
Fantastic! I'm glad you're gullible.

Anywho, I just used my infallible powers of speach to get a baked potato cooked and then run over to my house. I am a genius. A genius with bacon bits and shredded cheddar cheese waiting for my potato...

Discuss.

DaveW

Space Monkey
Jul 2, 2001
The bunker at parliament
HE'S BAAAAAACK!!!!!!!! :devil: :dead: :monkey:

Well kiddies this is the last post your gonna see from me for awhile.
RM has been loading funny for me for the past while, which is why you haven't seen me around.
It loads the ad's and banners fine but then slows down to JUST 18 -40 bytes per second!!!!!!!!
for the rest of the page. So it can take over an hour and a half to load a RM page.
It is only happening to me on this site??????
So while this is happening ....hasta la vista baby.:(
Ah well in the meentime have fun guys and girls....and those of indeterminate sexual status.;)

In the mean time I shalll retreat to the mighty Vorb!!!

ciao :(

monkeyboy424

Turbo Monkey
Mar 19, 2002
Place
no i am even worse..

i ate my FRIENDS little sisters rabbit taht she got for easter...

i am definatly going to hell

plus, i got a swift kick to the nuts!

monkeyboy424

Turbo Monkey
Mar 19, 2002
Place
for your information, i am far from getting jiggy with it....

i went to my first school dance in sept. and i was a wall flower.

i really cant stand all that 50cent **** and that otehr rap.

i am the only kid besides the punkrockers who actually listens to rock music.

so dont you ever accuse me of being "jiggy" with it. i will have to donkey punch till your eyes pop out

ass

Status
Not open for further replies.