Quantcast

††††††† Praise the lord for -- Sunday -- off from work GTM ®®®®®®

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
That latter group being levered to the tits, so when things go sideways it's game over for their lifestyle.
just tell her those are the friends who relocate from the ranch/ken caryl to aurora in the dead of night with no warning....

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
just tell her those are the friends who relocate from the ranch/ken caryl to aurora in the dead of night with no warning....
They aren't the CO friends; they are the Santa Clara friends. Nothing like super expensive, prestigious Jesuit college to give you a basis in normal income.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
@stoney what he means is, can he get a low interest loan for his new merc from your MIL?
heh. I really hope Mercedes captive finance has some magic in them otherwise it’ll be 5.49% X 65 mo via DCU.

at least my mortgages are low rate and fixed!

79316F31-92F0-4BB5-A2D5-108A0A2A06EB.jpeg

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
These people tell us we're supposed to thank them for coming up here and "allowing your community to exist"
Once watched a girlfriends mother destroy 11 cars in a parking lot before driving into a lake. She thought she was in reverse but was in drive, thought she was stomping on the brakes but it was the accelerator and stood on it until the lake hydro-locked the engine.

I could tell the relationship was over as the whole family was crying and hugging each other and I was bent over in pain from laughing so hard.