Quantcast

2010 NFL Football Thread

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Not a good day for avian based teams. My guess that will continue tomorrow. I'm willing to stretch the definition and relate the jets to birds and their impending failure.

zdubyadubya

Turbo Monkey
Apr 13, 2008
Ellicott City, MD
Good God I love it when the Steelers stick it to the Ravens. I don't know which is better, the great second half played by Ben and Co. or the total implosion by the purple people eaters; but either way it will finally shut up all the Baltimore fans in this area... Game of the week right there.

IH8Rice

I'm Mr. Negative! I Fail!
Aug 2, 2008
Im over here now
Bears won't be able to stop the Packers
meh, theyve been pretty even all year and the Bears have been strong towards the end of the year.
i dont think we'll see another performance like that from Rodgers anytime soon....Atlanta didnt help themselves yesterday with all their turnovers.

Brian HCM#1

MMMMMMMMM BEER!!!!!!!!!!
Sep 7, 2001
Bay Area, California
meh, theyve been pretty even all year and the Bears have been strong towards the end of the year.
i dont think we'll see another performance like that from Rodgers anytime soon....Atlanta didnt help themselves yesterday with all their turnovers.
They will have to do it all on D. Ryan is a better QB than Cutler, and Rogers is on a roll, plus their D looks very good. The Bears are good, just not Super Bowl winning good.

dhmike

Turbo Monkey
Dec 20, 2006
Boise Idaho
IMO the pats will beat the steelers but it will be close. Then my sb prediction is pats v packers and after what the packers did yesterday I think the packers will beat the pats.

BurlyShirley

Rex Grossman Will Rise Again
Jul 4, 2002
TN
Dunno. Works for me. Google "Aaron Rodgers blows off cancer lady" and you'll probably find it.