Quantcast

2011 NFL Thread

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
this will be the greatest football related quote of the season....

" I think that when he accepts the fact that we know that he loves Jesus Christ then I think I'll like him a little better."

jake plummer

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
So... Jones is out, McGee is out and now Jackson has been ruled out for the game against the Jets... any bets on how well the Bills fare?

Anyone?

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
The fact that he blamed it on catching his balance is just icing on the cake. If he had manned up and apologized, at least it would have shown that he saw his actions as unacceptable.

At the very least, he needs to spend a couple weeks on the sidelines.

JayBear

Monkey
The fact that he blamed it on catching his balance is just icing on the cake. If he had manned up and apologized, at least it would have shown that he saw his actions as unacceptable.

I agree. I wanted to support the guy coming from Oregon and all, but he just keeps acting like a big baby. Cant coach the stupid out of him..

HAB

Chelsea from Seattle
Apr 28, 2007
Seattle

:stupid:

Most BS excuse ever. Time to sit his ass down for a while.

Oct 17, 2011
Burp
Thank you Costas!

"For those of you too busy Keeping up with the Kardashians to notice, we live in a culture that in many ways grows more stupid and graceless by the moment."

X3pilot

Texans fan - LOL
Aug 13, 2007
SoMD
Only can being a Texans fan results in 5 straight wins and we're still dismal. The Texans have lost starting QB number 2 this year and are considering talking to Farve. OMG.

lovebunny

can i lick your balls?
Dec 14, 2003
San Diego, California, United States
this is pure gold!

Head Coach - San Diego Chargers
Head Coach - San Diego Chargers

Looking for a person with head coaching experience. Ideal candidates will have the following skills:

NFL Coaching Expierience (10+ years)
Ability to communicate clearly with management/players
Ability to delegate offensive, defensive and special team responsibilities
Good clock manangement skills
Red Zone proficiency
Leadership by example
Ability to win games

Please send resumes to:
San Diego Chargers
P.O. Box 609609
San Diego, CA 92160-9609

OK to highlight this job opening for persons with disabilities
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
Please, no phone calls about this job!
Please do not contact job poster about other services, products or commercial interests.

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
Is it me, or is the level of douchebaggery pretty exceptional in the league this year?

These coaches need to start benching and/or cutting these stupid players that make stupid decisions and lead to stupid penalties. Anyone watch the Lions game? Throwing a punch right in front of a ref's face, tossing the football at the opposing team, and another guy actually shoved a ref. 45 yards in penalties that had nothing to do with actually playing football.

Endzone celebrations (aside: I don't even care if people celebrate in the end zone, but it's a rule, and you should abide by the rules), stomping players... It's all f**king absurd. Teach these guys some respect by benching them. If they won't learn, cut them. Aside from the basic issue of the game not being a place for these kind of actions, these penalties play no small part in the teams actually losing their games.

X3pilot

Texans fan - LOL
Aug 13, 2007
SoMD
I do not know what charm has come over the Texans, but we will certainly take this Division Champion title and go to the playoffs. Texans fan..lol indeed.

Indeed.