Quantcast

2020 speculation thread

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
bernie and lizzies panties getting wadded about bloombergs ad buy.......i guess when the product you are selling sucks.....no money comes in....
They actually have two of the highest cash in-flows.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
if mrs warren were to get high before each speech....kind of mellow out....yeah....i could vote for her...

so there.

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
wow, Kamala Harris dropping out. I didn't see that coming this early.
That sucks, she's actually high up on my list if I wasn't busy taking all your jerbs.

I hope she gets the AG role.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
babs pelosi at last nights townhall on cnn.....stop asking me about impeachment....

sorry sunshine you ordered the shit sandwich....time to eat...

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
i get the feeling that cnn/msnbc/cbs/abc/nbc/dnc will have more say in who goes against trump than we will....

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
In addition to mainstream Democrats like Joe Biden, Pete Buttigieg, and Amy Klobuchar—each of whom is indistinguishable from 1990s Republicans on most policy positions—this year’s field also features dyed-in-the-wool Business Roundtable-style conservatives (John Delaney, Michael Bloomberg), some sort of Libertarian-tinged tech-dude populist (Andrew Yang), and “definitely not a fascist, just really popular with right-wing fascists for no reason” Tulsi Gabbard.
QFT

dan-o

Turbo Monkey
Jun 30, 2004
This election will leave no doubt what the Dem base wants from the party.
There will be butt hurt.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
There will be butt hurt.
it is not even the same party that put a black man in the oval office....two if you count clinton....

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
There will be butt hurt.
My MIL is a life lone Dem party member. She has stated multiple times that she supports Biden because he's a party member. Even though in policy, she aligns with Bernie on almost everything, she backs Biden because he is a party member.
I argued is it more important for legacy party members like herself (and senior members) to keep the party and lose the country or lose the party and keep the country? She just said it's time for the younger generation to step up. When I pointed out that it has and it supports Bernie and Warren by substantially larger amounts than what the party backs, she just routed back to "he's not a party member".

It's not necessarily a Republican vs. Democrat issue when it comes to what the county needs to move forward - it's a generational issue. You have the Boomer "I've got mine, fuck you" that's prevalent in the Republicans. Then the Boomer "listen to what I say to do, then do what I want you to do" of the Democrats.