Quantcast

2020 speculation thread

dan-o

Turbo Monkey
Jun 30, 2004
when Biden said he's going to put Beto in charge of gun control I was all :eek: .

way to polarize your base, Joe.
My reaction as well.
Then I remembered that Beto’s a Jared Kushner level idiot and the blood pressure dropped back down.

That was some world class pandering to Texans in response to Bernie threat and mini-Mike on gunz.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
Sanders / Warren 2020

the fix is in....

20200310_014500.jpg

he forgot corey booker....

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
I like Bernie, I am embarrassed by Bernie supporters. The left's version of Trumpettes. Too bad Warren dropped out.
I agree on the left version of MAGA. I much preferred Warren as she'd actually formed plans for her ideas and wasn't just shouting at clouds.

Brian HCM#1

MMMMMMMMM BEER!!!!!!!!!!
Sep 7, 2001
Bay Area, California
More like 7 months of the poor handling of the covid 19 epidemic had nothing to do with my firing of the Pandemic Response Team, Its all the fault of the Black Guys administration
I really haven't paid too close attention to what Trump has said and/or done about the CV? I do know he was criticized by the left for immediately shutting down travel from China to the US when the news first broke out. That ended up being a good thing. In all seriousness, what is your take on what should be done? The thing that sucks as its happening smack in the middle of the cold & flue season.