Quantcast

2022 Northeast M'fest, Kingdom Trails, July 21-24

Jozz

Joe Dalton
Apr 18, 2002
SADL
It's called the Kingdom Farm Lodge. Looks like a really cool place....refurbished barn with 7 bedrooms, common area inside and fire pit outside; bike wash & storage, bath house, plenty of parking and right between Parrs Yard and Moose Alley.
I can't confirm as of yet. With the dogs and Karine working week-ends, it will be a somewhat last minute decision. I have the van for lodging and food. You think it would be acceptable to park it for one night? I'll gladly chip in with some money and beers.

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
I can't confirm as of yet. With the dogs and Karine working week-ends, it will be a somewhat last minute decision. I have the van for lodging and food. You think it would be acceptable to park it for one night? I'll gladly chip in with some money and beers.
I talked to the owner about this...thinking GFF or you might want to lodge in your van/camper and she was fine with it!

ICEBALL585

Bacontard
Sep 8, 2009
.:585:.
Tack on a possible +1 for me. We got a riding buddy from Rochester that's interested in coming with us (if there's still room).

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
I want to attend. I will compromise on the playhouse for the campground. They said I could just show up. No special accommodations are needed.

Last edited:

scrublover

Turbo Monkey
Sep 1, 2004
Would love to join if possible - just don't know for sure if my schedule can swing it.

Willing and able to camp out in the yard/back of car if need be for late addition space reasons.

ETA: and obviously kick in $$

Last edited: