Quantcast

24 inches of love

scurban

Turbo Monkey
Jul 11, 2004
SC
I Have a Primo Stock hub, but I am going to upgrade to the mix cassette in the very near future. They're so nice! Looks like you're putting together a very nice build.

HighonBoost

Chimp
Aug 5, 2006
British Columbia
I originally ordered just the regular pro cassette, but they only make it in a 48 hole, plus this one is suppose to be just as strong and half the weight so I won't complain :D. Should be all built up before end of next week!

Le_Koi

Chimp
Aug 21, 2006
I just got my two last parts, The cranks & the rear hub. Just waiting to get my rear wheel built, and it's done :)

Boxxer

Monkey
Jul 18, 2005
Dirty South
Finally just got my FG on the way. Thanks Landon.

Also have a wicked order comming from profile racing:
Cranks(gloss black)
Hubs(SS rear with ti axle, 20mm front non disk, both ano blue)
Imperial(ano blue 25t)
Ti spindle

Pics to follow ofcourse.

Landon

Monkey
Oct 20, 2004
As of today we are completely sold out of Fall Guys again, so thank you everyone who took a chance with us.

More bikes should be ready in 4 to 6 weeks depending on a few things. If there's still any demand for Fall Guys, we'll be ready.

In the meantime, I believe Union Street will have some inventory of their Molly frame shortly.

-L

Bicyclist

Turbo Monkey
Apr 4, 2004
SB
Bought my rear hub today, I should have the rear wheel built in the next few days, got seat/post today, should have cranks soon. Front wheel's gonna be a bit longer and then I just need drivetrain.

I'm really anxious to get mine built!

Bicyclist

Turbo Monkey
Apr 4, 2004
SB
Why would you publicly humiliate yourself on the internet?

Me, on the other hand. Well I had sex with her .5 times.

Bicyclist

Turbo Monkey
Apr 4, 2004
SB
I think you're confusing you with me. I heard I was the best 3 and 4 9ths hours she's ever had.

Mar 10, 2005
Santa Cruz/Sacramento, Ca
I swear. No one should be allowed to usethat "dee dee dee" gig. No offense man, it's not against you. I just happen to Loathe "carlos mencia"'s very existance.

If I met that cat in person, I'd shoot him in the face with a knife gun. Hey, buddy? Got a knife in your face? Are you still politically incorrect? TAKE THAT!

Landon

Monkey
Oct 20, 2004
This thread was getting weird. Clearly back on track.

I guess it's not clear in Tonic Fab News (what is though?), but I didn't take that photo. That photo comes all the way from PA.

trust4130

Monkey
Aug 16, 2005
Pennsylvania
This thread was getting weird. Clearly back on track.

I guess it's not clear in Tonic Fab News (what is though?), but I didn't take that photo. That photo comes all the way from PA.
Just to give credit (on here, Landon already covered it on the Tonicfab news), that's Mulville with the boost. (Sidenote, check out Landon's note to freeriders on the Tonicfab site about this pic, I'm still laughing.) Mark must have magic powers, because I'm pretty sure I can't even get my head to the elevation of where his back wheel is on that set.

A while back, Landon noted that "Style is an expression of refinement" (to which someone who apparently has no clue made a wiseass remark). The photo below is such an expression. This isn't something you'll learn to do after a weekend spent in the foam pit. This is years and years of riding refinement. Chris Halman with the gigantic boost on this one, showing how a proper table is done.