Quantcast

Alex Jones

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
guess the jury didn't get the memo
The texas supreme court will overturn it if that 750k cap is for real.

Something anyone who's done anything in the legal system can usually tell you, is there are lots precedent-based 'norms'. They're not exactly law but they get adhered to as if they are. I don't know what category that cap falls into. It seems to me like it's of the not hard law variety.

Last edited:

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
at least one, if not two of the guys who do the podcast I referenced are going to be on brian stelter's show on CNN tomorrow at 8am PDT/11am EDT. Again, one of them expert enough they were brought in for the depositions for these trials

I haven't had any sort of TV service since 1993 so I'm not sure how that works on the innernets

I'm also the only one who listens so I'm the only one who knows about alex jones' absolute fascination/vitriol for brian stelter so that's kinda funny.

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
at least one, if not two of the guys who do the podcast I referenced are going to be on brian stelter's show on CNN tomorrow at 8am PDT/11am EDT. Again, one of them expert enough they were brought in for the depositions for these trials

I haven't had any sort of TV service since 1993 so I'm not sure how that works on the innernets

I'm also the only one who listens so I'm the only one who knows about alex jones' absolute fascination/vitriol for brian stelter so that's kinda funny.
You might be able to watch it live on cnn.com.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout

JohnE

filthy rascist
May 13, 2005
Front Range, dude...
I think his lawyers deliberately sent the texts to the prosecution after a fit of conscience and the final, dreadful realization that they represent one of the worst humans to ever walk the planet...

Jm_

sled dog's bollocks
Jan 14, 2002
AK
Didn't the train leave the rails a long time ago with no one at the helm?