Quantcast

Are we witnessing the death of the Republican Party?

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
speaking of...

there's nothing radder than snowblowing your driveway and realizing some asshole let his dog shit in it before 2ft of snow falls
The fun of heavy snow is when it melts you find all the stuff it was hiding. 6 months of dog shit, roadkill, garbage, lost Teslas.

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
The fun of heavy snow is when it melts you find all the stuff it was hiding. 6 months of dog shit, roadkill, garbage, lost Teslas.
"normal" winters here are pretty disgusting in that regard, this year is going to be insane

I'm already finding booze cans and bottles around all the shitty air bnbs. I'm probably on several cameras chucking shit at front doors

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR

boostindoubles

Nacho Libre
Mar 16, 2004
Yakistan
I love how he received all that coaching and repeated trainings on campaign finance law and he still tried to pull these stunts.

*and by love, I mean hilariously amused at the level of incompetence displayed.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
I love how he received all that coaching and repeated trainings on campaign finance law and he still tried to pull these stunts.

*and by love, I mean hilariously amused at the level of incompetence displayed.
I assume he was coached on how to lie and cheat his way to profits, that is what bootstraps are made of.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Because of course he did.

Walker received the sum meant for his 2022 senate campaign from his friend, billionaire Dennis Washington, the outlet reported on Wednesday.

Washington wired the money to Walker thinking it was a political contribution, reported The Daily Beast, citing emails between Washington's staff and Walker's campaign.

But the cash was deposited in an account for HR Talent, a firm owned by Walker that was never disclosed in his financial statements, The Daily Beast reported.

Changleen

Paranoid Member
Jan 9, 2004
Pōneke
Fucking hell, NYT. (Just FYI I did finally actually get pissed off enough to cancel my NYT sub a few months ago.)

IMG_6649.jpeg

rideit

Bob the Builder
Aug 24, 2004
In the cleavage of the Tetons
Read from another POV, "Believe for a moment" insinuates that very shortly, you will once again not believe.

I would actually like to read the rest of the review, I bet that one quote was simply stolen and applied out of context.