Quantcast

Are we witnessing the death of the Republican Party?

Jm_

sled dog's bollocks
Jan 14, 2002
AK
man, you stay in some fancy ass shit!

No wonder you ain't skrd of headlights at 5am!

You ain't even on the damn planet!
Next week I'm back in the hotels. I'm gunna have me some mad hotel points and airline miles this year. Just gotta figure out what to do with it...Some place with more than 1 story.

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
Next week I'm back in the hotels. I'm gunna have me some mad hotel points and airline miles this year. Just gotta figure out what to do with it...Some place with more than 1 story.
can't we just have cars that you can turn off the headlights with? It's so simple.

And some of us legitimately just need to escape cops and sleep that extra hour. It's really not that big of a deal. We can't all earn us some big hilton bux (or realistically ever afford a 10 year old used car ever again)

Jm_

sled dog's bollocks
Jan 14, 2002
AK
It's not what it used to be, you gotta stay in the hotel like 30 days or more to get a free night. Plus, I gotta bring my own tools these days to fix their shit.

1677132171231.png

1677132201851.png

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
I thought that abstinence was the only way?

How did she become a grandmother if they were following "the only way"??

Was it immaculate conception?!? I bet is was immaculate conception!!

:tinfoil: :panic:

I believe the mother is 15. Based on the bible I think God prefers them younger closer to 13.

rideit

Bob the Builder
Aug 24, 2004
In the cleavage of the Tetons

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Colorado Springs is not sending its best.

Edit to add:

I still think it's early and dangerous to say that the bell tolls on the GOP in Colorado, despite the pure pleasure that article brought me. It was funny to read Tom Tancredo's name again, because it wasn't that long ago that his third party run was the only thing that kept us from having another Republican governor. You can't say the GOP is dead here as long as Doug Lamborn continues to be an absolute no-show of a rep yet continues to get reelected. I know he has a deep red district but anyone who thinks he's any less nutty than Williams/Boebert/Peters isn't paying attention.

Last edited:

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Whenever I have racked up enough travel points all I ever want to do is stay home.