Quantcast

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Was the withholding itself illegal, or just the fact it exceeded the 45 day limit of the Impoundment Act?
There was no notification, either. 45 days refers to Congress responding with legislation post-notification. All in all shady shit indeed.

Jm_

sled dog's bollocks
Jan 14, 2002
AK
I'm seriously going to do up some holiday cards with quotes from this. My parents will love it.

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
Sorry But I can picture him riding a Jackass , putter in hand charging up hill to do battle with a windmill farm
LOL
View attachment 139570
Ugh....but in the book Quixano is a man who loses his identify in the cause of nobility and chivalry in an unjust world. Donald is like, the anti-Quixano, a man who was already bat-shit riding forth in-service of self, with his Sancho a la worm-tongue stand in as Steven Miller.

Cervantes is classic, trump should be tossed in the garbage. You break the heart of my inner literature admirer.

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
Ugh....but in the book Quixano is a man who loses his identify in the cause of nobility and chivalry in an unjust world. Donald is like, the anti-Quixano, a man who was already bat-shit riding forth in-service of self, with his Sancho a la worm-tongue stand in as Steven Miller.

Cervantes is classic, trump should be tossed in the garbage. You break the heart of my inner literature admirer.
I saw Richard Kiley on stage at the Egyptian perform Don Quixote twice, 20 years apart and I have read the tale. I do however love Parody

Jm_

sled dog's bollocks
Jan 14, 2002
AK

1577158302363.png

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
You're welcome.