Quantcast

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
yes, and is also apparently a violation of the hatch act.
As if anyone who has the power to do anything cares. The Hatch Act is turning out to be a feckless piece of legislation, considering how frequently the Trump administration has violated it, and what have the consequences been? A gust of hot air from Susan Collins about how disappointed she is? A sternly worded letter from some Democratic party led committee? I can see why they keep violating it, there have been no consequences for doing so, and retroactively punishing people in the next administration won't be a priority, or even palatable to pursue.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
As if anyone who has the power to do anything cares. The Hatch Act is turning out to be a feckless piece of legislation, considering how frequently the Trump administration has violated it, and what have the consequences been? A gust of hot air from Susan Collins about how disappointed she is? I can see why they keep violating it, there have been no consequences for doing so, and retroactively punishing people in the next administration won't be a priority, or even palatable to pursue.
1598636638506.png

Changleen

Paranoid Member
Jan 9, 2004
Pōneke
I would just say that that no particular law or the other is feckless or more or less useful, it is purely the people who enforce it.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
There’s a whole series to that tweet rant. It’s probably a dozen in a row. He’s clearly had enough of this administration.
Yeah. It's a pretty impressive rant. Each one keeps getting better and better.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Didn't watch any of the RNC didja?

Coronavirus response was best in the world, which is why the epidemic is over now.

apparently
Trump has a youtube video claiming Trump delivered a timely and aggressive response while Democrats downplayed the risks.

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
This shit has been going on in portland for years. It's just getting more intense. Portland is really about the only place that any number of people ever identified themselves as antifa™ prior to this year. And it was entirely a response to those patriot prayer guys feeling the need to go into town to start shit.

But yeah some patriot sitting in a quiet city a thousand miles away watching this on the teevee thinks this is going to be right outside his door at any minute if doesn't go shoot a group of 40 people holding signs that have nothing to do with portland.

It almost happened in a little town south of carson city here two weeks ago. You already saw dirty mike bragging about loading his shotgun in fucking boise a few weeks ago.

Last edited: