Quantcast

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
good cops
uh huh

This is baked alaska/Tim Gionett's livestream from DC last month when they were burning Black Lives Matter banners.

This is who they let in. You can tell by the comments what that scene is all about.

baked alaska.jpg

Meanwhile they beat the shit out of black people and protesters over the last 9 months, at one point even hovering a fucking helicopter right over everyone's head trying to blow them out of lafayette square

Here they are yesterday just letting tim gionnette walk away while he's just *aghast* that they would have the NERVE to get him out of the capitol. Because he's used to cops helping.

https://twitter.com/nathanTbernard/status/1346937960005062661

Last edited:

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
uh huh

This is baked alaska/Tim Gionett's livestream from DC last month when they were burning Black Lives Matter banners.

This is who they let in. You can tell by the comments what that scene is all about.

View attachment 154607

Meanwhile they beat the shit out of black people and protesters over the last 9 months, at one point even hovering a fucking helicopter right over everyone's head trying to blow them out of lafayette square

Here they are yesterday just letting tim gionnette walk away while he's just *aghast* that they would have the NERVE to get him out of the capitol. Because he's used to cops helping.

https://twitter.com/nathanTbernard/status/1346937960005062661
So, had that cops beat the ever living shit out of him (which I fully support, btw) who would be the bad guy in your eyes?

mykel

closer to Periwinkle
Apr 19, 2013
sw ontario canada
The thing that gets me is....

If this had been a half dozen vans full of fully battle geared troops, the US government could have been decapitated in a half hour.

That freaks me out much more than what actually happened.

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
So, had that cops beat the ever living shit out of him (which I fully support, btw) who would be the bad guy in your eyes?
Why the oversimplification. You're not talking to binary brian here.

That's not the only option.

They could have done their jobs and just kept them from breaking in. Their supervisors could done their jobs, and understood the threat yesterday. The FBI could have done their jobs and informed local law enforcement of the massive potential for this to happen based on months of online planning and bragging from these fools.

All the cops who've arrested that fool in the past (I even posted a video here months ago of him getting arrested for not wearing a mask in a store that the idiot livestreamed) could have done their jobs and kept this fool off the street.

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
The thing that gets me is....

If this had been a half dozen vans full of fully battle geared troops, the US government could have been decapitated in a half hour.

That freaks me out much more than what actually happened.
I think that's what most of our country is grappling with today.

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
Why the oversimplification. You're not talking to binary brian here.

That's not the only option.

They could have done their jobs and just kept them from breaking in. Their supervisors could done their jobs, and understood the threat yesterday. The FBI could have done their jobs and informed local law enforcement of the massive potential for this to happen based on months of online planning and bragging from these fools.
Sorry, I agree.

That said, if that cop would have unloaded on mr. alaska and beat his face in, would the cop have been wrong to do so?

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
Sorry, I agree.

That said, if that cop would have unloaded on mr. alaska and beat his face in, would the cop have been wrong to do so?
If it were over something stupid like being yelled at or filmed yes, absolutely. It's bullshit when they do it to people protesting racial injustice and would be if they ever did it to these assholes. But they don't.

Only recently in Oregon when the same ilk did the same thing in the OR state capitol, breaking open a door and smashing glass and attacking people has this even happened. And compared to how those same cops treated people last summer for far less aggressive actions, it's still a vastly double standard. They only charged one person with a piddly little property charge and he attacked three people.

Keep looking for videos of cops letting these guys walk right in yesterday. It's way worse than the one you just referenced. High fives, selfies, apologies when it comes time to force them out........ Absolutely ludicrous.

And yes, cops from other areas are showing up on arrest records today. This is what WAY too many of them do in their free time. They all watch the same shit on the internet, they may be cops but they believe the same things as the terrorists from yesterday.

Last edited:

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
We basically just watched pizzagate on a national scale happen. And there is FAR too little discussion about how this was allowed to fester since the pizza joint in DC got shot up. The idiots running in, and yes far too many of the cops were just sitting there thinking "trust the plan," "stop the steal"

Last edited:

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
damn, that girl has HANDS!
Did they just arrest her? Other people assaulted her first (blonde lady decked). then those who "turned her in" escalated such that PD sprayed and it looks like a bunch of people getting handcuffed.

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
Did they just arrest her? Other people assaulted her first (blonde lady decked). then those who "turned her in" escalated such that PD sprayed and it looks like a bunch of people getting handcuffed.
Probably. That was the night of the 5th in DC in the midst of a bunch of proud boy types hanging outside their hotel, then trying to get to the BLM plaza memorial to fuck it up again (just like they did the last two 'rallies' in DC).

There's endless footage of black people getting attacked, fighting back and then the cops arrest the black person. Don't know how that one started but that was likely just someone on the street who they surrounded or yelled shit at and she came over to confront. Notice the man getting in a sucker punch of course.......

That footage has been floating around since tuesday night. I was more impressed with the daughter outing her shit human being of a mother :rofl:

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Thy say that people can often live up to the names they were given. I think it is true in this case.

Republican Bonnie Nutter, a 76-year-old from Fresno, Ariz., believes antifa members created the mayhem, not Trump supporters.

"We would protect ourselves, but we wouldn't go out and attack somebody," she said. "That's not what conservatives do."

Nutter believes the Republican Party will change after these protests and riots.

"I think it's going to become the party of Trump because it's more conservative and more constitutional," she said. "We need to get back to the Constitution."

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Thy say that people can often live up to the names they were given. I think it is true in this case.

Republican Bonnie Nutter, a 76-year-old from Fresno, Ariz., believes antifa members created the mayhem, not Trump supporters.

"We would protect ourselves, but we wouldn't go out and attack somebody," she said. "That's not what conservatives do."

Nutter believes the Republican Party will change after these protests and riots.

"I think it's going to become the party of Trump because it's more conservative and more constitutional," she said. "We need to get back to the Constitution."
she's getting close to her forever box.

chuffer

Turbo Monkey
Sep 2, 2004
McMinnville, OR
It's a good thing there weren't too many brown, black or red people in those crowds. Cleaning up all that blood probably would've delayed the electoral vote counting.

#countyourblessings #tacticalmistake

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
Good summery of the situation:

couple things

1. that wasn't footage from what happened at hawley's house
2. It was like 12 people, literally reading the constitution out loud, without bullhorns
3. NO ONE KNOCKED ON HIS DOOR

I din't watch the rest of it. Fuck these made up ivory tower choads at CNN. That's the home of Jake Tapper who spent all summer warning people about vIoLeNt aNtIFaS

Courage in reporting only starts when the truth can be investigated. And none of the assholes on TV do that.

Last edited:

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
“Look, we have to now go through cell site orders, collect video footage to try to identify people and then charge them, and then try to execute their arrest. So that has made things challenging, but I can’t answer why those people weren’t zip-tied as they were leaving the building by the Capitol Police.”

I know why...