Quantcast

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
I really don’t see the US recovering from this until we have an administration that is capable of central leadership. Trump actually said that people who wear masks do so to show their disapproval of him.
i can't wait until joe biden and his shadow government are installed.....

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
i can't wait until joe biden and his shadow government are installed.....
Whatever dude. It’s real fucking easy to scoff at Joe Biden I suppose. But I actually went to High School with the Bidens and they are decent people. Hell, my mom has been to their house in Wilmington. There is a reason Delaware loves them.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
Whatever dude. It’s real fucking easy to scoff at Joe Biden
i have no love or admiration for politicians who have been around for 40+ years on either side trying to "solve" the same old shit they have been trying to "solve" for the last 40 fucking years....

he is old....fucking senile....and filthy fucking rich.

go pound sand joe.

reagan had more going on upstairs in his last days.

DaveW

Space Monkey
Jul 2, 2001
The bunker at parliament
i have no love or admiration for politicians who have been around for 40+ years on either side trying to "solve" the same old shit they have been trying to "solve" for the last 40 fucking years....

he is old....fucking senile....and filthy fucking rich.

go pound sand joe.

reagan had more going on upstairs in his last days.
Trumpian 1st reich it is!
Enjoy.

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
Silly Westy, you and I both know that if there is one thing that this country will not tolerate, it's scientific consensus.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
New slogan for Sean Hannity's show?
i caught some of his show where he and some other guy were jerking each other iff over their mma prowess and rear naked choke holds and shit....creepy as fuck because you knew they were engorged talking about it.....

Sandro

Terrified of Cucumbers
Nov 12, 2006
The old world
https://edition.cnn.com/2020/06/22/business/meat-plant-germany-coronavirus-outbreak/index.html

Dayum.
This just shows how fast the virus spreads if safety measurements are half assed. News today is that they are going into Lockdown in Gütersloh, the city where the meat-company is located.
Utterly pathetic. When it was decided that the decision over Corona measures would be transferred to the state level, everyone agreed that 50 new weekly infections per 100.000 inhabitants would lead to an immediate lockdown of the entire county. And what did our absolute embarrasment of a prime minister do until today? Absolutely nothing.

This has been going on for well over a week and who could have known that meat processing plants with a massive workforce, often living in tight quarters could be problematic? This little shapeless blob somehow got the idea that he has a shot at the chancellery and went from lockdown hardliner to chief "open everything back up" propagandist within a few days just to stay in the news. At least this will lead to some systemic changes for meat plants and their abhorrent working conditions, but boy I can't wait to vote this fucker out.

Mo(n)arch

Turbo Monkey
Dec 27, 2010
Italy/south Tyrol
Utterly pathetic. When it was decided that the decision over Corona measures would be transferred to the state level, everyone agreed that 50 new weekly infections per 100.000 inhabitants would lead to an immediate lockdown of the entire county. And what did our absolute embarrasment of a prime minister do until today? Absolutely nothing.

This has been going on for well over a week and who could have known that meat processing plants with a massive workforce, often living in tight quarters could be problematic? This little shapeless blob somehow got the idea that he has a shot at the chancellery and went from lockdown hardliner to chief "open everything back up" propagandist within a few days just to stay in the news. At least this will lead to some systemic changes for meat plants and their abhorrent working conditions, but boy I can't wait to vote this fucker out.
Yeah, over 1000 cases in this short amount of time is certaainly not looking good. A valuble amount of time was lost.
Didn't know you are actually from this region. Yeah, lockdown is coming late. I have a feeling that the virus is already spreading outside of Gütersloh. We'll see.

Last edited:

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
Cliff notes, COVID-19 fucks up your brain.

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
I've an employee been off work since early March because of it, in and out of hospital still with symptoms. Just had a couple of days back there being pumped full of blood thinners. They think there was a stroke at some point from it.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
^eeesh

Weren't you like 3?

Regan was a straight up vegetable by the end. In general I think we've worn out the 'really old white guy' candidate pool. Let's harness that k-pop energy and get 'inanimate rock' as a write in going.
His astrologist was pretty much running the country, probably would be a marked improvement over what is currently in the Whitehouse.

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
I've an employee been off work since early March because of it, in and out of hospital still with symptoms. Just had a couple of days back there being pumped full of blood thinners. They think there was a stroke at some point from it.
Dammit. I've got a friend who had to quit riding mountainbikes because of a life on anticoagulants.

viral rna in spinal fluid is kind of a game changer

What kind of steel alloy girders should I start building my wall out of? My house could use a better barrier.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
^eeesh

Weren't you like 3?

Regan was a straight up vegetable by the end. In general I think we've worn out the 'really old white guy' candidate pool. Let's harness that k-pop energy and get 'inanimate rock' as a write in going.
i meant by the end of his second term....

i was like ten when reagans first term started...