Quantcast

Crashby goes to Europe

Crashby

Monkey
Jan 26, 2003
Rochester, NY
about 8 C this morning with heavy winds and rain... glad I went out yesterday to take some pics...

ahhhh memories of yesterday...

(and yes I know its 3 in the freakin morning EST)

Instigator

ass balancer
Aug 22, 2001
Rochester, NY
And now it is 3:52 in the freakin morning :D

Originally posted by Crashby
about 8 C this morning with heavy winds and rain... glad I went out yesterday to take some pics...

ahhhh memories of yesterday...

(and yes I know its 3 in the freakin morning EST)

Gee Spot

Chimp
Sep 13, 2002
rochester, ny
Awesome pics.....

More, More, More, More......

yes I'm bagging......

due to the fact I will never make it over the big pond for anyreason........the flying thing:(

anyway......MORE!:D :D :D

LordOpie

MOTHER HEN
Oct 17, 2002
Denver
Originally posted by Crashby
hmmmm... her stem too long maybe? (something funky about her geometry anyway...)
oh i dunno about that... i very much like her geometry. Perhaps if she arched her back just a bit more?

slcpunk21

BS is not a bitch.
Feb 14, 2003
finally transplanted
Originally posted by LordOpie
oh i dunno about that... i very much like her geometry. Perhaps if she arched her back just a bit more?
Yeah anyone want to take a guess at the person not getting laid lately?

here's a clue... L and a O

Crashby

Monkey
Jan 26, 2003
Rochester, NY
Cannons House - Lloyds TSB bank building - where I will be working during most of my stay in Bristol (cool building- outside shades are drawn automatically as the sun-light gets to a certain level) - oh... free warm milk/coffee/cocoa/tea/orange&lemon drink machines too :p

Crashby

Monkey
Jan 26, 2003
Rochester, NY
Originally posted by Tweek
… and a river chicken. :D

Nice pics, bro. Keep 'em coming. Don't worry about the pic quality, they look great to me.
they are ok when there is a ton of light... but inside/low light... I get this type of image... (check out the leaves)

Crashby

Monkey
Jan 26, 2003
Rochester, NY
for those of you playing at home... two of the people in this pic have been seen before in previous posts... - - can you identify them? Winner gets a piece of eurotrash...:D