Quantcast

Custom Paint Helmet Thread!!

M@LPHY

Monkey
Oct 6, 2004
the Netherlands
Hey Christiaan... post pics which do the pearlwhite base justice buddy!

As far as to those Dolla' Dolla' zzz.: 100% real.

Since we live in the Netherlands, no Federal Bank is goin' to sue me; for incorrect use of federal US of Aiit money! :bonk:

I holla' holla'...

ps. so Topic starter which is most Bling hilmit?

bizutch

Delicate CUSTOM flower
Dec 11, 2001
Over your shoulder whispering
Hey Christiaan... post pics which do the pearlwhite base justice buddy!

As far as to those Dolla' Dolla' zzz.: 100% real.

Since we live in the Netherlands, no Federal Bank is goin' to sue me; for incorrect use of federal US of Aiit money! :bonk:

I holla' holla'...

ps. so Topic starter which is most Bling hilmit?
Brother...if that is your helmet with the chic's silhouette on the playing card, you ought to get that helmet FREE! Why on earth would you put a girl with average boobs on a helmet???

M@LPHY

Monkey
Oct 6, 2004
the Netherlands
Aah a BIG Un' lover! ! !

We had to keep it classy mate... -sowwee-

This way the Blackjack hand is a ode to the Days of Yore; the Vargas Girl!

And Manga = not real.
So is silicon... :biggrin:

Here's the sketch.:

Sorted!

LukeD

Monkey
Sep 9, 2001
Massachusetts
Luke...you scare me....but in a talented....Rob Zombie kinda way.
haha thanks. dude u would not believe the heat i just got on the goalie message board i go to. i posted a review of the mask...told them how the service was great and the mask is flawless...because goalies are such gear groupies i got tons of **** about the nike/bauer logo on the mask. it is a nike bauer mask so that's y it's there. and apparently no one likes the guy who made the mask. all the hype and complaining even went all the way up to Todd Brown of nike/bauer complaining about the logo on there. todd then called me and told me to just post to the board and tell them i took it off...even though he doesnt care if its on there. jeez...all because of a little logo. i dont even understand y all these people were pissed that it was on there lol

Tonic

Chimp
Jul 18, 2004
Seattle, WA
I spent the holidays learning how to paint helmets. Here's my first attempt. Used PPG paint, though I forget the specific colors. The yellow and black are a metallic finish. Amazing how much prep time it takes, but the end result is totally worth it.

bent^biker

Turbo Monkey
Feb 22, 2006
pdx
I spent the holidays learning how to paint helmets. Here's my first attempt. Used PPG paint, though I forget the specific colors. The yellow and black are a metallic finish. Amazing how much prep time it takes, but the end result is totally worth it.
if you need a helmet to practice on just let me know.

derry

Chimp
May 27, 2006
Here is my collection of troy lee's,the middle helmet on the top row is the custom one, it took a few cans of spray paint in my garage,(top quality hense all the new D2's)

blindboy

Chimp
Jan 11, 2007
hellsinki
whow some cool designs, my wife just started to ride some dh and she wanted a helmet painted for herself because there is nothing for girls out there so had some free time at work and made her this (photoshop/illustrator mock-up) she likes pink and cats!

dG video

I blew a mod to get this title
Feb 25, 2004
vermont
dg's gonna be stuntin' this year:

Keep in mind it still needs to be clear coated, but you get the idea!!

dg

M@LPHY

Monkey
Oct 6, 2004
the Netherlands
nice touch with the gold paint on the rubber around the front. very pimp.
I guess it is a trimming which came in gold?

Couple of pages back there a one with a chrome trimming.

Trimming as to those edge covers.

That Kitty helmet was a Photoshop rendering as he stated; so the guy knows what to paint and muy importante IF the misses likes it! : )

Acadian

Born Again Newbie
Sep 5, 2001
Blah Blah and Blah
Here ya go, I know it is not an helmet, but looking at the popularity of Sunday's here on RM, you guys should enjoy!!!

http://www.impactdesigns.ca

Paint scheme to go along his new helmet paint scheme!!!
wow...that's looks sweet!!!! did you just paint over the existing paint?

who's bike is it?

you'll need to face that headtube and will have to take quite a bit of paint out of the axle insertion hole!

thanks for sharing!

hellonasty

Monkey
Mar 8, 2005
MSA
wow...that's looks sweet!!!! did you just paint over the existing paint?

who's bike is it?

you'll need to face that headtube and will have to take quite a bit of paint out of the axle insertion hole!

thanks for sharing!
Ya Patrick (Impact Designs owner) already knows all of this, it is not the first frame he paints. He did a few Santa-Cruz Syndicate Team frame (V10, Blur) and Steve Peat World's V10.

He did get the frame prep before painting, strip, tape, etc...

The silver paint is powder coated and the yellow is an epoxy paint. The pin strip between the silver and yellow is done by hand with a black paint.

By the way the picture doesn't give the bike justice, the silver is more like a chrome paint, very shiny; not Honda RN1 shiny but close to...

General Lee

Turbo Monkey
Oct 16, 2003
The 802
A few for the teammates, TR and Jade . . . crumby pics in dim light though

Todd emailed me this sketch:

and got this back:

Jade wanted a 2-tone helmet w/ flames on one side and 3 star triangle on the other:

left side:

right side:

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
To heck with that helmet. LEt me see pics of the D2 in the background with the mock tribal pattern and underlying camo graphic...ASAP!!:shocked:

Screw that, I want to see what is obviously hot lesbo action on his screen and the Evel Knievel stunt bike.