Quantcast

danzig gets knocked out.

pnj

Turbo Monkey till the fat lady sings
Aug 14, 2002
seattle
Dio and Danzig should tour together. they are both short as fvck.

RideND

Monkey
Nov 1, 2003
Mandan, ND
BurlySurly said:
I wish I could watch that... what goes down in the video exactly?
Some arguing, then the Northsideking guy pushes the other one and he comes back swinging and gets him really good in the face. Then its a bunch of profanities from the crowd while you can't see anymore.

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
Drunk Cyclist said:
I've got a sticker on my cross bike that says, "What would Danzig do?" I guess the answer is: Get knocked the fv¢k out.

BWAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

That's SO rad! And as far as I know, it ain't the FIRST time that Danzig got hisself by a pissed off fan... I've heard some things you know...

EDIT: The BEST is the b!tch in the background all yelling "YEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAHHH!" like she's STOKED that Danzig got OWN3D and stuff... richness!

llkoolkeg

Ranger LL
Sep 5, 2001
in da shed, mon, in da shed
Glenn initiated the physical contact, but Danny threw the first punch. The rules of honor dictate that the proper retaliation for a hard shove is a hard shove in kind. No self defense argument would hold water in court should Danzig sue. Perhaps this will weigh on his mind the next time he mistakenly assumes physical size = physical toughness or fighting ability. Weights at the gym don't hit back.

J

JRB

Mother - tell you children not to knock me out. Tell your children not to scream and shout. Mother.

DNA

The human raccoon
Jan 31, 2003
NH
loco-gringo said:
Mother - tell you children not to knock me out. Tell your children not to scream and shout. Mother.
Now that is funny stuff.

urbanhuckbot

Monkey
May 28, 2004
"The lesson here: respect the bands on your shows cause we are all people. Maybe when he is in Europe he will be more polite to the local bands on his shows. It's a shame this course had to be taken."

El Jefe

Dr. Phil Jefe
Nov 26, 2001
OC in SoCal
llkoolkeg said:
Glenn initiated the physical contact, but Danny threw the first punch. The rules of honor dictate that the proper retaliation for a hard shove is a hard shove in kind. No self defense argument would hold water in court should Danzig sue. Perhaps this will weigh on his mind the next time he mistakenly assumes physical size = physical toughness or fighting ability. Weights at the gym don't hit back.
Oh hell no. Someone pushes you like that, it's game on.

D

Dingus McGee

Good for the NS King guy -Danzig is an ass, hell, back in '82 when I saw the Misfits at the On Broadway.....oh, nevermind.

Danzig is the Jan Karpiel of.....uh.....something.

Ridemonkey

This is not an active account
Sep 18, 2002
Toronto, Canada
Good exposure for Danzig. I forgot about that guy. I'm going to buy some Danzig MP3s from Itunes now. I noticed that Sugar Ray has a song called "Danzig needs a hug". More true now than ever :)

grimm

Monkey
Jan 12, 2002
Sweden
loco-gringo said:

damnit! you STOLE my idea! :mumble: :D

now i cant do my thing... :eviltongu :p

but ill contribute anyway tho its now not as original...

Mother, tell the others not to hit my jaw, not to sink me to the floor, Mother...

by the way, Misfits were excellent when Glenn used to be in the band, but he was and is and probably always will be a little brat, i mean his fave comic character is supposed to be Wolverine.. suits him, and he did (maybe still do?) have sideburns just like him. I never did like the Danzig band, but Misfits. mmm.... "Mother.... can i go out and... KILL TONIGHT!" *rocks on*

MikeD

Leader and Demogogue of the Ridemonkey Satinists
Oct 26, 2001
chez moi
narlus said:
"she" is prolly the best thing the misfits ever did. .
It was only two years ago that I realized what that song is actually about...

manhattanprjkt83

Rusty Trombone
Jul 10, 2003
Nilbog
Danzig is a Bltch, he cancelled the Atreyu shows because he wanted more money Fvck him. Tell him to go back to his castle in germany.

urbanhuckbot

Monkey
May 28, 2004
so the other nite, aqua teen hunger force was on , the one with glen danzig in it(the cybernetic ghost of christmas past). as he was threatening the milk shake with his great vengance and furious anger,l i had to watch the video of him getting his clock cleaned again.....it was classic, it was like christmas!! all over again!!!

J

JRB

Duck Glenn - that dude is gonna knock your ass out. hahahahaha

Still laughing about this.

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)
urbanhuckbot said:
so the other nite, aqua teen hunger force was on , the one with glen danzig in it(the cybernetic ghost of christmas past). as he was threatening the milk shake with his great vengance and furious anger,l i had to watch the video of him getting his clock cleaned again.....it was classic, it was like christmas!! all over again!!!
that cartoon is a TRIP! I'd love to see that episode! I know the hambugers name is Meat Wad...and the milk shake is Master Shake...but what is the french fry guys name?