Quantcast

danzig gets knocked out.

The Rose

Monkey
Aug 2, 2004
pine barrens N.J
Screw Danzig, when I was a skinny punk rocker I went to the long way back from hell show in NYC and that piece of garbage, hair stylin fag beat my 16 year old ass. then security threw me out of the show. what a dick.

J

JRB

The Rose said:
Screw Danzig, when I was a skinny punk rocker I went to the long way back from hell show in NYC and that piece of garbage, hair stylin fag beat my 16 year old ass. then security threw me out of the show. what a dick.
Dude - if you saw the slap down you would not tell anyone Danzig kicked your ass. He can't kick anyone's ass. hahahahaha

The Rose

Monkey
Aug 2, 2004
pine barrens N.J
most of you guys saying Danzig ( afor mentioned hair styling fag ) is a bitch and cant kick his moms ass, would take a healthy beating from him. And I doubt my name has much to do with my manhood, maybe I should have a name that states and proves what a big tough guy I am. :stupid: And now that I think about it did you see the size of the monster that hit glenn? He would knock out butter bean with a shot like that.

J

JRB

The Rose said:
most of you guys saying Danzig ( afor mentioned hair styling fag ) is a bitch and cant kick his moms ass, would take a healthy beating from him. And I doubt my name has much to do with my manhood, maybe I should have a name that states and proves what a big tough guy I am. :stupid: And now that I think about it did you see the size of the monster that hit glenn? He would knock out butter bean with a shot like that.
It's ok dude. You were 16. Now calling yourseld the Rose and letting a chick hammer you, that's a different story. :D

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)
The Rose said:

Take it easy there, Rosie...and look at my signature! :D

urbanhuckbot

Monkey
May 28, 2004
cops are bad thread was closed because of me, guess they should ask a question if you are not able to handle the answer.

J

JRB

As Smokey said in "Friday" -
Smokey: You just got knocked the **** out!

Zark

Hey little girl, do you want some candy?
Oct 18, 2001
Reno 911
Ahh... Nothing like a washed out punk rocker with a Napolean Complex getting decked to put a smile on my face ;)

dhmike

Turbo Monkey
Dec 20, 2006
Boise Idaho
i know it's old news ,but new news to me that kicked ass to see danzig get layed out ! thanks bogey for posting that .

punkassean

Turbo Monkey
Feb 3, 2002
SC, CA

I gotta admit though, Danzig is the fawking man. I love his elvis-hellbilly voice. The original Misfits were definitely one of the coolest bands ever.