Quantcast

ETSU Spring Race - Nationals Qualifier

tbird0216

Chimp
Dec 24, 2004
Johnson City TN
Dual Slalom Results

Riders will be separated into appropriate age groups before sending to USAC. I am almost positive that everyone who raced this weekend qualified for nationals.

Downhill2012.jpg

Downhill2012(2).jpg

tbird0216

Chimp
Dec 24, 2004
Johnson City TN
As you can see I am missing names for rider numbers 366, 573 and 574. If that is you or you know who that is will you please send me that information. Thanks

Rushmb

Chimp
Aug 2, 2010
Got any of #468? I prolly look like a goon in the pics and is the reason you didnt post!

May 30, 2011
Louisville, KY
For all those that attended the ETSU race. We are hosting a DH race at Ft. Duffield in West Point, KY (Just west of Louisville) It will be a similar style course with lots of jumps (Although slightly bigger), wall ride, some rock sections and less pedaling :) The average time will be anywhere from 1:30 to 2:00 minutes a run. It will be a combined time of 2 runs. A shuttle will be available to the top so no walking! We would love to see a good turn out as we have done a lot of work to the trails here and are trying to revive the DH scene. This course can be ridden on a hardtail and full on DH bike but like the ETSU race a 5-6 inch travel bike is probably going to be your best bet for a winning time. There are lots of other trails to ride and some pretty big DJ's on another section of trail. The race is on Saturday May 12th and there will be an XC race on Sunday the 13th. I have attached a flier with some more info. This is NOT a USAC event so it is not a qualifier unfortunately but the good news is you save money with no need for a license and no day of fee added on at registration. PLEASE HELP SPREAD THE WORD! We have had great support by our sponsors and want to show them their investment was worth it! Race Flier.jpg